Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal

stirlish

Hope I get some of the tickets I've requested but if I get a few in category 3 instead of category 4 then things could get out of hand pretty quickly. :shocked:

I'll take any semi/final tickets off your hands. I recently came into £140.50.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope I get some of the tickets I've requested but if I get a few in category 3 instead of category 4 then things could get out of hand pretty quickly. :shocked:

I've applied for 2k worth and also said I'd accept higher category tickets. I'm not worried as I'll likely get feck all :(

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/finals/news/newsid=2264489.html

hmmm not feeling that confident anymore.

i know it says all applicants will be notified no later than the 15th Aug, i take it the ballot will be held well before that?

Well, I've applied for tickets to ten games, so the odds say I'll get one or two, right?

I'm sure I thought similar for the Commonwealth Games when I ended up getting the fecking ping pong pre-qualifiers...

At a bit of a loss here - the link posted above reads :

in the one-month sales window 11,264,142 ticket requests were made through this website. (for the one million available)

Are these requests for total applicants or total tickets?

If the 11mill is just for the amount of ticket requests then theres a much higher chance in the ballot.

At a bit of a loss here - the link posted above reads :

in the one-month sales window 11,264,142 ticket requests were made through this website. (for the one million available)

Are these requests for total applicants or total tickets?

If the 11mill is just for the amount of ticket requests then theres a much higher chance in the ballot.

Good point, it does say chances of about 1 in 7 but a you say, is that for one ticket or all 4! Just got an email through there saying the draws will take place in next couple of days.

I am assuming the SFA will get allocation if we qualify and the usual rules will apply i.e. points mean tickets

yea assume so it says that there will be an opportunity to apply for your selected team tickets in december, this will be closely coordinated with the national team fa.

I've just read the email. Should find out in the following days, so hopefully not too long a wait.

You must be new to these ballots, you'll find out in a few days how much you're paying - but it'll be a while until you learn if it's A3 v B2, or C1 v D4 you're watching...

Exciting times. Particularly for the kid at the RBS who sends my fines for being overdrawn.

yea assume so it says that there will be an opportunity to apply for your selected team tickets in december, this will be closely coordinated with the national team fa.

If you qualify each nation gets their own allocation which they distribute as they wish with no interference from UEFA. If you buy selected team ticket from UEFA you'll gets tickets for that team in the mixed public areas not out the national teams section

You must be new to these ballots, you'll find out in a few days how much you're paying - but it'll be a while until you learn if it's A3 v B2, or C1 v D4 you're watching...

Exciting times. Particularly for the kid at the RBS who sends my fines for being overdrawn.

So we won't even be able to book hotels?

So we won't even be able to book hotels?

You can book hotels now. Go on a site like booking.com and you can book rooms for the dates you applied for. Just make sure you book a room with FREE cancellation. I've got rooms booked in Paris already. If I don't get the tickets I'm after I will cancel the room. If I do get the tickets then happy days.

Edited by AlanH

Ill only be 20 by the time it comes around and from a look online I'd have to be 21 to drive a car in France. Maybe that's just when you rent though?

We should organise one off those converted double deckers you see on a Saturday night that are filled with Hen & Stag doo's or a pink limo to go over with haha