Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal

stirlish

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking pot 3 , apply for team 3 once in every group and you are increasing chances of a ticket for 1 scotland match (if we are in pot 3).

more than likely get some random tickets but these could easily be sold if not suitable, OR heaven forbid used IF we dont qualify?

Nothing ventured?

Gone for all the Saturday Sunday group games including seeds 3 or 4 in the North and The Final. As I live only a hop and a skip across from France if I get any of the weekend games I will be able to take my boy. Fingers crossed!

Good luck. I applied for tickets for about a dozen games at the last European Championships and got zero tickets. The same for the Brazil World Cup. At the South Africa World Cup I got four tickets out of the dozen I applied for. At the Germany World Cup I got one ticket (admittedly for the Frankfurt quarter-final, which I was delighted with).

Remember, it is a small number of tickets with a massive number of applications. There is a very strong chance you'll get hee-haw.

I just applied for quite a few games x4 - total £3600 !

I understand that there is slim chance of getting some if any - but if i get most of them ;-) can I send them back and get a refund.???

Don't know about getting a refund, but I know they are lunching a portal for fans to buy and sell tickets so if you are successful and haven't ended up with a Scotland ticket there will be opportunities to sell them on

Good luck. I applied for tickets for about a dozen games at the last European Championships and got zero tickets. The same for the Brazil World Cup. At the South Africa World Cup I got four tickets out of the dozen I applied for. At the Germany World Cup I got one ticket (admittedly for the Frankfurt quarter-final, which I was delighted with).

Remember, it is a small number of tickets with a massive number of applications. There is a very strong chance you'll get hee-haw.

I've applied for five games, round of 16 onwards, Was a bit worried in case I got them all and it cost me €700. Now I'm thinking I might add in a other couple as insurance and punt some if I win a lot.

Going with the kids and group stages are while school's still in, so they're out. Just have to see Scotland's quarter final....

Sod it - just went and applied for semis and final, as well as the two quarters I hadn't applied for. I'm sure I can punt them if I need to... right?

Edited by adamntg

I noticed that all the Category 4 tickets are saying "strong demand" in all games.

I applied for a few games and tried to go for the mid range tickets as I thought they'd be in less demand. Assumed that the vast majority of folk would be applying for the Cat 4 tickets.

Not looked at this yet but it's on my 'to do' list.

Are there 'Follow my team/country' options as there were for previous tournaments?

There are, they go on sale in December/January when the draw is made.

Here is the schedule for Tickets

10 June to 10 July

APPLY FOR TICKETS IN THIS WINDOW

There are 1 million tickets available in this window, which closes at 20.16CET on 10 July. Apply now for the best chance of getting UEFA EURO 2016 tickets, which will then be allocated by a random selection process after 10 July.

December 2015 to January 2016

APPLY FOR TICKETS TO A SPECIFIC TEAM'S MATCHES IN THIS WINDOW

Ticket sales for supporters of national teams that have qualified for UEFA EURO 2016 start after the final draw in December and will last for a month. This window will also include sales of the Follow My Team tickets.

March to April 2016

TICKET RESALE PORTAL: BUY AND SELL TICKETS

If you hold tickets for a match you are no longer able to attend, you can use the official, safe and secure, Ticket Resale Portal and sell your tickets, at their face value, to other fans.

Spring 2016

TICKETS SHIPMENT WINDOW

Tickets for UEFA EURO 2016 will be shipped by express courier to the successful applicants.

Edited by kmcca5

I applied for a few games and tried to go for the mid range tickets as I thought they'd be in less demand. Assumed that the vast majority of folk would be applying for the Cat 4 tickets.

That's probably a good idea, might go and change a couple of mine up. Although I have said I'll accept in a higher category.

Christ, if I get Category 3 tickets x 4 for the final the wife will fking kill me.

Seems like you won`t know how many tickets you`ve got if any till money comes out of your account which could be any time between 10th July and 15th August. Says you can check the status of your application after the ballot but you`ll have to check every day since date of ballot isn`t mentioned.

I don't think you'll ever have any problem reselling one or more tickets for the final through the resale portal if you need to!

Correct, but he will be out of pocket of a LOT of money for anything up to nine months before the resale portal opens up.