Pre Season Friendlies - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pre Season Friendlies

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers under 20s beat Arbroath first team 5-0. Cracking goal by Andy Murdoch which is on this link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?utm_campaign=buffer&utm_source=twitter.com&v=vs8YLaB8Hvs&utm_medium=social&utm_content=buffer1c0ba.

I know it's only a friendly and I don't know what state of team Arbroath have put together but still can't help but wonder how we would have done playing young lads like this 3 years ago...

Rangers under 20s beat Arbroath first team 5-0. Cracking goal by Andy Murdoch which is on this link:

I know it's only a friendly and I don't know what state of team Arbroath have put together but still can't help but wonder how we would have done playing young lads like this 3 years ago...

The thing is everyone except the folk in charge at Rangers said that's what they needed to do.

Rangers under 20s beat Arbroath first team 5-0. Cracking goal by Andy Murdoch which is on this link:

They were decent in league 2 last year. Knocked out the playoffs in extra time. Really couldn't tell you who they hung on to from last seasons squad. I'm sure Bobby linn picked up the league poty award.

Agree with your second part, our signing policy was farcical. Think we have done that to death now though. Onwards and (hopefully) upwards eh.

They were decent in league 2 last year. Knocked out the playoffs in extra time. Really couldn't tell you who they hung on to from last seasons squad. I'm sure Bobby linn picked up the league poty award.

Agree with your second part, our signing policy was farcical. Think we have done that to death now though. Onwards and (hopefully) upwards eh.

They started brilliantly last season and looked a shoe in to win the league. Lost a quite a few loan players at Christmas and their form and results dived. Nearly missed the play offs.

New manager is still building a squad for the new season. Have signed players from the juniors and those out of contract from other lower league teams so far.

They started brilliantly last season and looked a shoe in to win the league. Lost a quite a few loan players at Christmas and their form and results dived. Nearly missed the play offs.

New manager is still building a squad for the new season. Have signed players from the juniors and those out of contract from other lower league teams so far.

Spot on. Really average from Dec onwards.

Arbroath beat Dundee Utd under 20s very comfortably a couple of weeks ago, so 5-0 looks a good result.

That's a legitimate rumour.

I'm sure Samson turned down Motherwell to sign for killie from St Mirren?

Is he not a killie fan or from the area?

Not the most inspiring signing, but he did have a couple of really good games against us when he was with St Mirren, one game in particular that finished 0-0 thanks to him sticks out, and the one where Hateley scored a late free kick to win 1-0 (although he probably should've saved that!)

4-0 Killie at full time.

Mckenzie and Magennis with other two. Played some cracking stuff.

Mates getting rather excited for the season. Says we've ditched the long ball and are playing fast passing football on the deck. Not seen us yet but sounds promising.

I'm sure Samson turned down Motherwell to sign for killie from St Mirren?

Is he not a killie fan or from the area?

Not the most inspiring signing, but he did have a couple of really good games against us when he was with St Mirren, one game in particular that finished 0-0 thanks to him sticks out, and the one where Hateley scored a late free kick to win 1-0 (although he probably should've saved that!)

I was at the 1-0 game and he should have saved the free kick. Admittedly I knew it was going to be a goal as soon as the free kick was given. It was St Mirren's regular luck that season.