Fifa - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen an interview last night where a guy in the know said

that these members get paid top cash and don't pay for anything

drink ,food 5* hotels ,hookers, drugs and rent boys likely.

As long as they are members fuxache the drink wid date me !

Seen an interview last night where a guy in the know said

that these members get paid top cash and don't pay for anything

drink ,food 5* hotels ,hookers, drugs and rent boys likely.

As long as they are members fuxache the drink wid date me !

Thats the TAMB Mods....

Was listening to the radio earlier and commentator was saying that the reason USA investigated FIFA was due to the 2026 World Cup which is between China and USA. Commentator mentioned that Chinese companies has bought the company who actually do the World Cup organising which happens to be run by Sepp Blatter's nephew. Chinese companies have also been involved with buying Atletico Madrid and are in the process of buying AC Milan and are involved in other deals to influence football.

Basically, due to the soft power of sport, USA didn't want China to get the 2026 World Cup and so are at least trying to remove the corruption at FIFA to bring down some of China's potential influence in the bidding process.

TBF, no idea why China shouldn't get the WC. Massive country, loads of stadiums, infrastructure would need to improve. Massive market, etc.

J

TBF, no idea why China shouldn't get the WC. Massive country, loads of stadiums, infrastructure would need to improve. Massive market, etc.

J

Since a lot of the infrastructure in China is relatively new, then it is of a fairly high level.

What improvements would be needed?

Aye, I agree. Having seen a good few of the major cities in China as a tourist (which is pretty much what football fans will see), I would say their infrastructure is better than ours. Different out in the stick obviously. And they are well used to dealing with lots of people. An extra 40,000 folk in town for a football match wouldn't even register on their population meter.

But that's only a minor concern. Before we award the next World Cup to China, let's see the size of their broon envelopes.

The Scottish Govt has to act to stop rumours spreading of widespread corruption in Fife caused only by careless predictive text on Twitter!!

:lol::lol:

I am surprised Kezia hasn't been laying into the SNP aboot this sad state of affairs.

I believe, that in a conversation with the Russian ambassador, that Nicola has said, that she told the SFA to vote for Blatter. It will be all over the papers by Monday.

Good to see the SFA have a go at FIFA

It's not like you would see Scotland play in a stadium Chile conducted the torture and executions of their own citizens or didn't pick players of a certain team because of their religion.

I hope Regan and the Blazers enjoy their forthcoming friendly against the Al Thani state football team.

Apparently they've just called a media conference for 5pm our time tonight.

i bet you its a threat to anybody thinking about boycotting FIFA and/or FIFA tournaments and the bribe stories are simply an attack by the US and England.

Plus i'm still in charge and i'm the best man to lead us forward even though i admitted i don't know what the folk under me are doing.