Mhairi Black - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you are an insignificant name on a message board.

Ach, he's just upset he outed himself as a homophobic Neanderthal a while back. Best ignored.

Aren't we all insignificant names on a message board? Or are you some sort of TAMB royalty or something?

You'll have to explain the homophobic Neanderthal bit too. You've lost me there. And if I'm best ignored, why didn't you ignore me?

Eh? No not at all. He's a fanny because of virtually every single post he makes on the board.

Look, I'm going to be blunt Marky... You don't know me, and I don't know you. However you've made rather wishful posts in the past about me being gay, and that's ok, it's understandable, I am an extremely desirable man. But you're going to have to let it go, I'm WAY out of your league. Some would say I'm a god compared to the likes of you, but I wouldn't. That would be cruel.

Look, I'm going to be blunt Marky... You don't know me, and I don't know you. However you've made rather wishful posts in the past about me being gay, and that's ok, it's understandable, I am an extremely desirable man. But you're going to have to let it go, I'm WAY out of your league. Some would say I'm a god compared to the likes of you, but I wouldn't. That would be cruel.

Ha ha. You are so feckin boring.

Also love the level of "insignificance" you hold me in when you're quoting posts of mine from months ago.

Edited by Marky

Ha ha. You are so feckin boring.

Also love the level of "insignificance" you hold me in when you're quoting posts of mine from months ago.

It was in my dossier of "undesirable Tambers".

Page 3,263 Paragraph 4:

Marky - Wants to make love to me.

• 3 weeks later...