Qos Vs Rangers Thread, Score And Who Will Progress Thread - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Qos Vs Rangers Thread, Score And Who Will Progress Thread

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... are scrapping their way thru the pub leagues

And to think folk on here used to criticise Rangers fans for being condescending :worried:

TT

I've never been to Dumfries, so QoTS coming up please.

Me neither so would like to see that.

Not too fussed who comes up actually, Hibs is a good away day too and obviously the premier league needs a strong rangers so either of them is fine. That's assuming it's a championship team that comes up and not the pl team surviving.

Me neither so would like to see that.

Not too fussed who comes up actually, Hibs is a good away day too and obviously the premier league needs a strong rangers so either of them is fine. That's assuming it's a championship team that comes up and not the pl team surviving.

If the Rangers don't win why don't we just 'manipulate' things.....

Really don't fancy us in this tie. all to do with the 3G pitch, QOTS just seem to have the beating of us.

I think they won recently in Dumfries a couple of months back.

Will be a tough challenge for THE rangers and you could see why McCall ans Stubbs both wanted 2nd. A definite bannana skin.

We've lost 2-0 and 3-0 at Palmerston with a 1-1 and a 4-2 win at Ibrox.

We'll have to do better in these next 2 games because no combination of these games (home and away) would put us through.