Labour Trying To Win Back Yes Voters - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Labour Trying To Win Back Yes Voters

when it comes to moving the goalposts they have a cheek to talk they moved the goalposts 2 weeks before the referendum in '79 and Better Together broke the Edinburgh agreement several times and lastly the people of Scotland will decide and not fandans like Miliband and Cameron

when it comes to moving the goalposts they have a cheek to talk they moved the goalposts 2 weeks before the referendum in '79 and Better Together broke the Edinburgh agreement several times and lastly the people of Scotland will decide and not fandans like Miliband and Cameron

:ok: .Miliband told us 4 times today in his speech to the Scots that WE CANT !That's just the sort of thing the Scots love to be told.Even the most arrogant Tory knows not to spout this pash.Keep it up Miliband we should be over 50% by teatime :cheers3:

Edited by Wine bibber

Milliband - out of touch, clueless , ignorant knob ..so many adjectives you could add. T o think this is a Labour party that I actually voted for many years ago. I think I actually hate them more than the Tories now.

I always have done. At least you know what you get with the tories, Labour sold their souls to the middle England voters and now stand for nothing