Labour Scare Stories - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The only message Labour have is the "vote SNP you get Tories" bollocks. Labour had 13 years to reduce poverty and abolish 0 hours contracts but instead gave us an illegal war and led the country into it's worst ever recession.

Time for a change to shake up the establishment.

So latest labour leaflet through the door, one again,that c*nt Murphy has used a picture of himself talking to my gran in his paragraph about OAPs which is Baws anyway. I. Another bit he goes on about making lots if local jobs.....the leaflet is printed in Cardiff. Do these ##### not see how ridiculous that is?

What a lot of people don't realise is that we have a huge financial black hole right now while under westminster.

Need to hammer that message out more.

the last full UK's fiscal figures was for 2013/14 they had a black hole of £120 billion going by those figures our share should have been £14.2 billion ... so basically we are almost half of that figure so that's the proof our economy is better

when it comes to pensions Gordon Brown hasn't a leg to stand on he is guilty of State theft of our Pensions since 1997 and the figure currently stands at just over £120 billion and rising £10.5 billion per year

Can someone clarify. What is the relation between Full Fiscal Autonomy and the Vow?

If I follow correctly,

1 FFA is implicit in what is understood by 'Devo Max' and 'Home Rule'?

2 Gordon Brown promised Devo Max/Home Rule just before the Vow? (on TV around the time of the Loanhead declaration)

3 But the Vow (3 amigos version) doesn't contain reference to FFA, in fact it pledges continuation of the Barnett Formula

4 FFA assumes scrapping Barnett

5 The Smith Commission falls short of FFA/Devo Max/Home Rule (but is roughly in line with the 3 amigos version of the Vow as far as it goes?)

So does this imply that Gordon Brown was promising something (implying FFA) that Labour and others are now attacking?

Or does it crystallise that the Vow (3 amigos version in Record) was never intending to commit to what Gordon Brown promised on TV?

Or both?

Has Gordon Brown ever been actually asked what he meant by Devo Max/ Home Rule/ just short of federalism? Has he ever subsequently claimed that Smith will deliver Home Rule?

It was jam tomorrow, unfortunately it was a good enough "vow".

Suckered many soft Yesses and Nos into voting no.

Makes my blood boil seeing that sly c Cameron linking it to EVEL. The day after the refrendum. ! In a stroke trying to buyer Labour and the SNP.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

The only message Labour have is the "vote SNP you get Tories" bollocks. Labour had 13 years to reduce poverty and abolish 0 hours contracts but instead gave us an illegal war and led the country into it's worst ever recession.

Time for a change to shake up the establishment.

Good post mate, totally agree :ok:

Good good, I think I'll settle down to a cooked breakfast whilst watching Nicola rip into the pair of mugs :)

She would be better keeping her powder dry until the debate, I think. Not that many folk will watch the debate but even less will be watching on a Sunday morning.

She would be better keeping her powder dry until the debate, I think. Not that many folk will watch the debate but even less will be watching on a Sunday morning.

Indeed. The press coverage of the debate is more important than the debate and there will be a lot more press coverage of the debate than the Politics Show