Tonight's Leaders Tv Debate - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tonight's Leaders Tv Debate

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITV poll on who was winning at half way point if you missed it:

Farage 24%

Ed M 21%

Cameron 19%

Sturgeon 18%

Clegg 10%

Bennett 7%

Wood 2%

WOW!

I surmise that people like the straight talking Nige, and if he wasn't a xenophobic right wing nutter he would get votes and would actually win some seats.

People like his swag, but the content is barking.

J

Who the feck believes that Ed Milliband is performing well? ?

He's been completely useless, which has cheered me up. The only thing he's said that scored a point was the crack about Cameron only going on about the past.

Cameron has been poor and missed quite a few chances to beat down the opposition by concentrating on Milliband.

Nicola has done ok but needs to get a few more decent points in. She's playing safe too often.

The reason UKIP exist IMHO is because for decades anyone who said too much immigration was not cost beneficial to UK Plc was immediately labelled a racist. This was not an accident. Same way UKIP has been promoted like . We are living in a ed up world now I can tell you.

Who the feck believes that Ed Milliband is performing well?

He's been completely useless, which has cheered me up. The only thing he's said that scored a point was the crack about Cameron only going on about the past.

Cameron has been poor and missed quite a few chances to beat down the opposition by concentrating on Milliband.

Nicola has done ok but needs to get a few more decent points in. She's playing safe too often.

That was me. I am an SNP member and yes fantatic but I can recognise the shocking personal attacks by the media are Tory spin not fact.

ITV poll on who was winning at half way point if you missed it:

Farage 24%

Ed M 21%

Cameron 19%

Sturgeon 18%

Clegg 10%

Bennett 7%

Wood 2%

If that's true then the UK is more screwed up than I ever thought it was. I'm watching it thinking that Farage is coming across as even more of a mad racist than we all know he is and that he's finishing UKIP off tonight. It was great to see the three women take him to task. Noticeable that Cameron, Clegg and Miliband said nothing.

And whoever told Miliband to keep turning and staring into the camera, big mistake! He's freaking me out.

Edited by Jaggy Jim

Who the feck believes that Ed Milliband is performing well?

Cameron only needs to focus on milliband because its only him he needs to really beat in engurland