Scottish Agression - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Agression

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/video/11269421-james-corden-debuts-on-cbss-late-late-show/

Just happened to be watching the tv with my wife today when this story appeared. After telling her that if I glance at this fat, unfunny c'unt on my tele once then I will have to seriously fight the urge to put my foot through the screen. To which she replied, why do Scots have to have so much misplaced anger.

Since moving over here I have had a lot of funny digs from new mates about why are we such an angry nation. I've even found out that if you Google 'Why are Scots.....' then the first thing that comes up is '...so aggressive?' Even Groundskeeper Willie is the same! :-))

So, what gives us such an angry stereotype compared to others nations?

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/video/11269421-james-corden-debuts-on-cbss-late-late-show/

Just happened to be watching the tv with my wife today when this story appeared. After telling her that if I glance at this fat, unfunny c'unt on my tele once then I will have to seriously fight the urge to put my foot through the screen. To which she replied, why do Scots have to have so much misplaced anger.

Since moving over here I have had a lot of funny digs from new mates about why are we such an angry nation. I've even found out that if you Google 'Why are Scots.....' then the first thing that comes up is '...so aggressive?' Even Groundskeeper Willie is the same! :-))

So, what gives us such an angry stereotype compared to others nations?

Get your wife telt it's hardly "misplaced" anger.

EDIT: when i type in "why are scots ..." i get "so ugly" "called Jock" "ginger" and "so rude"

Edited by phart

Get your wife telt it's hardly "misplaced" anger.

EDIT: when i type in "why are scots ..." i get "so ugly" "called Jock" "ginger" and "so rude"

My computer and phone like everybody here are programmed to the US. That'll be why.

Please do be arsed.

He was there, in Germany, for the World Cup. His sister had married her German husband several years previously and had settled in Germany.

Brother was sitting in the lounge watching the TV when on comes a programme about the forthcoming tournament.

The programme goes through each team, a wee bit about the country and a wee bit about the fans. What they're like, how many can be expected...

On comes Scotland. Players, fine. Manager, fine. Loch Lomond, okay. Fans......

"What's he saying", says brother who doesn't have a word of German.

"He's saying that the Scots can come across as quite aggressive", says sister.

Brother leaps to his feet "Who the fukk does he think he fukkin is", shouts Brother.

QED.