Scotland Players In Action - Page 85 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCormack scores for Fulham. So does Matt Smith, is his dad not Scottish?

Scotland , England and France if my memory serves me right. But I think he has been called up for either England under 21s or a B cap or something.

Scotland , England and France if my memory serves me right. But I think he has been called up for either England under 21s or a B cap or something.

He didn't play for England at Under 21 or B level. He played for England C a few years ago which is a representative side made up of non-league players.

Terrible result for Darren Flecther and wets brom, they could be playing in the championship next season.

The EPL relegation battle is going to be exciting, leicester seem to be the form team at the moment. With Sunderland and West Brom in free fall, plus they both have tough run ins.

Steven and Darren Flecther struggling to stay in EPL with their current sides.

Norwich look good for automatic promotion with a large number of scots and a scottish manager.

Can't see west brom going down. Too many worse teams below them. Sunderland and hull definitely will be lucky to stay up. Would be gutting to see snodgrass and Robertson go down. Especially snodgrass having played only played about 20 mins for hull. Steven fletchers a weird one. Wish he hadnt signed for shite lower half clubs. Burnley, wolves and now Sunderland. The thing is I could still see yet another shite Epl side signing him if Sunderland do go down cause even though his goals seem to have dried he doesn't half provide more for the team in general play,that was evident v Newcastle last week.

Can't see west brom going down.

I thought the same but they have a hard run in, it got reviewed on sky sports.

if they can't beat leister city at home after leading twice, they could bottle it.

remaining fixtures

SAT18 APR
cpfc-primary-badge61-3072151-3072.png
Crystal PalaceBarclays Premier League 15:00 A TICKETS SAT25 APR
9151-3039.png
LiverpoolBarclays Premier League 15:00 H TICKETS MAY SAT2 MAY
12151-3043.png
Man UtdBarclays Premier League 17:30 A TICKETS SAT9 MAY
31151-3045.png
NewcastleBarclays Premier League 15:00 A TICKETS MON18 MAY
4151-3033.png
ChelseaBarclays Premier League 20:00 H TICKETS SUN24 MAY