Scotland Players In Action - Page 58 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair play to Ryan Fraser. I was critical of him not getting games recently and he's playing his third game and second start in a row for Bournemouth. He can get in the Under 21s now I guess. Matt Kennedy also still starting for Cardiff City. Two young Scots getting games :)

Andy Robertson still on the bench for Hull.

Cooper and Mowatt start for Leeds :ph34r:

Fair play to Ryan Fraser. I was critical of him not getting games recently and he's playing his third game and second start in a row for Bournemouth. He can get in the Under 21s now I guess. Matt Kennedy also still starting for Cardiff City. Two young Scots getting games :)

That is very important. We need next generation players playing regularly now as they will be the bread and butter (we hope) in two or three years time.

Fletcher,Rhodes,May,Russel,Martin non starters.Think Naisy will have to do it on his own.

In fairness I think Chris Martin and Johnny Russell are both out injured just now.

I'm starting to get a wee bit concerned about Andy Robertson's lack of game time at Hull. Not that I'd drop him, just a bit worried about his match fitness right now.

In fairness I think Chris Martin and Johnny Russell are both out injured just now.

I'm starting to get a wee bit concerned about Andy Robertson's lack of game time at Hull. Not that I'd drop him, just a bit worried about his match fitness right now.

He's not so highly rated defensively I think.

Fletch (Daz) seemed to hve played well tody according to snippets. Also Adam on the assist tody for Crouch apparently. And before and before anyone says anything re Adam lets just imagine midfield injury crisis for a second.

I must say it would need to be a pretty big midfield crisis to see Adam get back in the reckoning as it is clear (in Strachan's eyes) that he is some way down the pecking order. We'd need to have Scott Brown, Darren Fletcher and maybe even Charlie Mulgrew to be ruled out before we consider Adam and even then I feel Stachan has other options.

Fletcher is a better player than Nolan (who the West Ham fans want dropped), Jarvis, Amalfitano and Kouyate. Noble and Downing are the only West Ham midfielders with talent.

Fletcher would have improved their midfield considerably. And the early signs are he's made a great start at West Brom. He's still got plenty to offer at club and international level.

Also, where exactly did I or anyone else make such an incredibly stupid claim that Fletcher should have got a game for West Ham (or West Brom for that matter) purely because he's Scottish ?

You don't see many West Ham games then.