Morning Call - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is it finished ? Heard a rumour today was last one. Great wee programme however I won't miss Aberdonian callers slagging off the SNP. Every time an Aberdonian comes on they have a dig at the SNP even if politics is not the subject

How Louise White has made a career as a broadcaster I'll never know. She has as much insight, personality and style as ma right nut.

If she can be a radio presenter, any cuunt can.

Got to agree with this. Louise White never really had the same chemistry with the callers as Kaye Adams seems to have. She seemed as though she had a constant greet on her face.

Got to agree with this. Louise White never really had the same chemistry with the callers as Kaye Adams seems to have. She seemed as though she had a constant greet on her face.

"Hello Kaye"

*gritted teeth* "it's Louise"

Never listen to it,the constant tirade of unionist anti SNP shite was unbearable, Kaye Adams is just a mouthpiece good for nothing shitebag. Should be called Radio Union not Radio Scotland.

Guest flumax

Never listen to it,the constant tirade of unionist anti SNP shite was unbearable, Kaye Adams is just a mouthpiece good for nothing shitebag. Should be called Radio Union not Radio Scotland.

Well seeing that the world service was traditionally funded by the fco to improve UK perception overseas,i wouldn't be surprised if it isn't a political tool

During referendum it was time about on phone in Yes then No. However every Aberdonian on there seems to have an agenda against the SNP .Abertannia

Only ever listen to this if I've had football on the day/night before.

(It's worse if I get in the car on a Saturday night with the ceilidh music!)

Tend to find it's old biddys that have got something to get off their chest, often completely unrelated to the topic, but they shoehorn it in anyway.

Generally a lot of ill informed pish, often about incredibly trivial matters.

Tend to find it's old biddys that have got something to get off their chest, often completely unrelated to the topic, but they shoehorn it in anyway.

Generally a lot of ill informed pish, often about incredibly trivial matters.

Sounds like 'Anything Goes'!

Love the times Kaye thinks she has brought another Unionist on to suddenly find there is a rabid Yesser on the other end of the phone. Have been on a couple of times myself, last time was talking about that dodgy racist town Lewes.

Brilliant.

First caller on is from Aberdeen and he's having a pop at the SNP.

Heard it. Unbelievable. UKIP racist topic and the Aberdonian couldn't resist his dig at SNP.