Project Stop The Jocks! - Page 12 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Project Stop The Jocks!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was I just seeing things there or did BBC news at ten (Tom Bradby) just deliver a totally well balanced (even pro SNP) report?

I have seen a few people reporting similar regarding other pieces the BBC have done :unsure:

Kinda goes to prove we can spot bias when we see it and don't just think they are out to get us regardless.

Good article on Vice:

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/queen-palace-coup-miliband-snp-cameron-huitson-345?utm_source=vicefbuk

So, as we all thought, the Tories are desperate to paint the SNP as extremists, to keep Labour out of power, and Labour have bought it!

The article implies the Tories have even sounded out auld Lizzie Windsor about over-ruling the democratic process if they end up with the most MPs, but no majority

Good article on Vice:

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/queen-palace-coup-miliband-snp-cameron-huitson-345?utm_source=vicefbuk

So, as we all thought, the Tories are desperate to paint the SNP as extremists, to keep Labour out of power, and Labour have bought it!

The article implies the Tories have even sounded out auld Lizzie Windsor about over-ruling the democratic process if they end up with the most MPs, but no majority

Sounds perfect to me. :wink2:

Maybe this is what Nicola had in mind when she said something significant would need to change before she asked for another referendum?

I was speaking to an Italian mate last night, and he sort of summed it up:

"I don't get it. They begged you to stay in the union, but they hate you"

:lol:

Better together remind me of an abusive spouse.

One minute they are stroking your hair and whispering sweet promises in your ear and then in an instant they have grabbed it and are smashing your face off the table while screaming threats and obscenities... and then it is back to the stroking...

They are mental cases.

Good article on Vice:

If Lizzie gets involved its the perfect storm. Wasnt in favour before of abolishing the royals, but after her intervention (now confirmed) during indyref, she is fair game. She does anything like that and we will get a republic of Scotland within 3 years.

both theMail and the Conservatives worked very hard to retain the undemocratic first-past-the-post electoral system that is now causing these big mismatches between votes won and seats won. It's just that this time they're getting butt-hurt because the system is working against them.

Ain't that the truth.

If Lizzie gets involved its the perfect storm. Wasnt in favour before of abolishing the royals, but after her intervention (now confirmed) during indyref, she is fair game. She does anything like that and we will get a republic of Scotland within 3 years.

Now there would be a thing. SNP, tories and labour all working together over their unwavering support of the monarchy. What would be the campaign name? "Subjects Together?", "Yes For Ruling Classes?".