Coconut Oil - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is excellent for cooking.

One of the most saturated fats you can find. This is what keeps it stable in tropical climates. And yes saturated fat is and always was good for you. Unsaturated fats however are not.

It is also superb as a natural moisturiser. And as has been mentioned as a hair conditioner & gel..

Totally natural product as well.

Everything below lard I would not touch other than olive oil. Look into free radicals and their links to cancers and other ailments.

And never cook olive oil. It's great as a dressing or for dipping bread into but can cause inflammation of the heart when cooked.

Use this stuff a lot for cooking but I can also highly recommend it as a good lubricant.

My missus like a bit of back door fun if you catch my drift. We had run out of the normal lube so decided to try the coconut oil, worked an absolute treat and a much better aroma when I was smashing her shi*e pipe, honestly can't recommend it highly enough and my boaby smelt great even the next day. :ok:

Use this stuff a lot for cooking but I can also highly recommend it as a good lubricant.

My missus like a bit of back door fun if you catch my drift. We had run out of the normal lube so decided to try the coconut oil, worked an absolute treat and a much better aroma when I was smashing her shi*e pipe, honestly can't recommend it highly enough and my boaby smelt great even the next day. :ok:

I'm shocked at this post...............

Coconut oil doesn't smell, maybe you've got it muddled with Superdrugs coconut body cream?

I use KTC 100% pure coconut oil and it definitely has an aroma of coconut :ok:

Someone's messing about with it then Paul. I don't want to cast aspersions on your good lady but is there a possibility someone else is partaking of the back door entrance and slipping a moisturising coconut scented Mickey Flynn into the aforementioned oil?

Someone's messing about with it then Paul. I don't want to cast aspersions on your good lady but is there a possibility someone else is partaking of the back door entrance and slipping a moisturising coconut scented Mickey Flynn into the aforementioned oil?

:lol: to use a tweenage friendly internet verbiage for Paul.

Pwned.

No chance, i check her phone regularly when she is sleeping along with her email and internet history and Mrs S is a loyal one. She would get a swift boot in the James Hunt if i suspected for a minute anything like that was going on. Maybe you have just bought cheap stuff mate but i can assure you it has a scent of coconut.

:lol: to use a tweenage friendly internet verbiage for Paul.

Pwned.

I seriously have no idea what tweenage or pwned means sorry Johnnie.

No chance, i check her phone regularly when she is sleeping along with her email and internet history and Mrs S is a loyal one. She would get a swift boot in the James Hunt if i suspected for a minute anything like that was going on. Maybe you have just bought cheap stuff mate but i can assure you it has a scent of coconut.

I'm sure your Darcy like romantic overtures ensures Mrs S would never dream of straying. What lady in her right mind would with a fine catch like you at home? I'll bow to your superior knowledge of anal lubricants Paul.

I'm sure your Darcy like romantic overtures ensures Mrs S would never dream of straying. What lady in her right mind would with a fine catch like you at home? I'll bow to your superior knowledge of anal lubricants Paul.

:-))