Ek Celt - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Heres another thing I don't agree with,People videoing something you have done then putting it online and you end up front page of the the two biggest newspapers in Scotland.

:lol:

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS would you please stop reading my posts and then making stuff you utter prowlin tit.

FTR I don't stay in Aberdeen or work in the oil industry and I could give you the name and details of the persons involved but I won't.

Have you had a sense of humour bypass? I only pointed out the change in the person on your post for a laugh. Did you not see the smiley? You know, accepted symbol to ensure folk know you're taking the piss?

I think you maybe need a wee lie down in a darkened room.

Aye it's a bit scary.It took that wee warning for me to delete all my photos from my account and I don't have much personal stuff though I don't doubt somebody could get them if they wanted to.Heres another thing I don't agree with,People videoing something you have done then putting it online and you end up front page of the the two biggest newspapers in Scotland.

I'm assuming there is a story attached to this? :-))

I often find that the battering a lot of folk take on here from Aberdeen fans borders on bullying at times. EK Celt was a proud Celtic fan. Nothing wrong with being proud of your club at all. But one thing he was, was fair. He wasn't abusive and was certainly no troll. He could take a bonnie picture or two with that camera of his though! :-)

Agreed.

A couple of Aberdeen posters in particular had a hard on for him.

I've posted my name on here and where i live. I don't think the TAMB is a high risk place and i don't use social media apart from having a facebook which i don't update.

Also agree with Ormond and Squirrelhumper on the topic of this thread.

Flure has some of my details due to Sunshine Appeal. I don't sleep at night.....!

Joking aside, I think there's little danger here. The board does seem to have attracted a couple of less than desirables recently though.

Edited by SMcoolJ

It's a football message board, and much of the reasoning and argument here is illogical, petty and ridiculous.

People 'take sides', based on equally petty and illogical reasons, and/or some long standing childish grievance(s) against a certain poster or a group of posters.

Plenty of examples of this on this thread, where apparently 'blame' is being apportioned based not on reason, but based on long-standing personal grudges.

It's a football message board, and much of the reasoning and argument here is illogical, petty and ridiculous.

People 'take sides', based on equally petty and illogical reasons, and/or some long standing childish grievance(s) against a certain poster or a group of posters.

Plenty of examples of this on this thread, where apparently 'blame' is being apportioned based not on reason, but based on long-standing personal grudges.

Agree with this.

Agree and most of this is strangely fair enough in the context of the board. Only the personal stuff that seems to have crept in needs stopped.

Also agree with Ormond and Squirrelhumper on the topic of this thread.

Yeah there is no argument about that, it is true.

I did not like EK for a long time on here for the reason I found him too accepting of the abuse, too accommodating, too ing nice by far.

But by the end I realised that this only highlighted the prejudices of those who constantly picked on him.

Yeah there is no argument about that, it is true.

Simply your own opinion, based on your own petty TAMB prejudices.

I'm not being judgemental with that, simply pointing out that you have them, the same as the rest of us do.

Edited by Rossy

Let's start collating empirical data , that way we can bypass the subjective.

I'll start getting posts and quotes and get them all in one thread.

I presume you and your alter-ego will be judge and jury on what is and isn't 'subjective'then ?

Edited by Rossy

You can't have the Gavel every TAMB inquisition.

Its the Alter-Aberdeen-Cabal-of-Kunts you need to watch out for. :wink2: Right bunch of judgementalists apparently.

Good, as long we're clear on the rules..... :ok:

Agreed.

A couple of Aberdeen posters in particular had a hard on for him.

I could nae really give a toss if he comes back or not.I posted that there could be trouble before of after last weeks Celtic v Aberdeen game only to give a heads up if anybody was taking their kids or anybody who wanted to avoid this.Eck and his sidekick Father Peter then went on the offensive and turn the post into a Celtic v Aberdeen cyber slag.