Ek Celt - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jesus fookin wept.You are a cracker mate.

I've changed my mind come back EK Celt

Thanks for proving my point.

You can't back up what you say, so resort to nonsense.

At least Ek would have put up a fight.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for proving my point.

You can't back up what you say, so resort to nonsense.

At least Ek would have put up a fight.

Mate you haven't a point to prove you're talking shite.Pure shite.

But

If you think you've won something then may I be first to congratulate you on your success.

:ok: Oh, just a tad! Just block or ignore anyone you consider to be a complete twat. It's hardly life or death stuff!

The life and death stuff is sorta my bag.

If insulting someones religion is a criminal offence then...

...no one would be left on the TAMB.

...but I'd still give anyone abusing him a doing if I could get my hands on them.

I'd be exactly the same.

I often find that the battering a lot of folk take on here from Aberdeen fans borders on bullying at times. EK Celt was a proud Celtic fan. Nothing wrong with being proud of your club at all. But one thing he was, was fair. He wasn't abusive and was certainly no troll. He could take a bonnie picture or two with that camera of his though! :-)

He could take a bonnie picture or two with that camera of his though! :-)

Ain't that the truth.

I seem to recall that he'd sometimes opened threads to get a reaction, but he was hardly unique in that.

What seems to have got to him this time was his belief that an Admin / Mod hadn't treated his reporting of a post in confidence. Mod 11 said that ek_celt was wrong about this, but he clearly believed it and so you can understand that he'd feel well hacked off with the board; for the time being at least.

An intelligent man, decent poster, hopelessly blinded by an ingrained victim mentality that means that you're simply unable to acknowledge that 'your side' can be fault in any way or at any time.

He'll be back, because he just can't help himself.

I've let PGB and EK celt take the mantle but im ready to come back as being resident uppity tim.

Can I?

PGB was back last week.

Is he still here or did he get booted again ?

I presume that he's directing his hatred towards Peter Lawwell at this moment.

Any new form of PGB isn't the same though.

History died when PGB went. Same style of post etc but we all know it's not the original.

Newco PGB.

I suspect it's more 'provo PGB', rather than the 'original PGB'.

Until the last PGB.

I'll be straight up honest I didn't like him.He's the type of handwringing prowler that's ruined the Internet for the alright folk.

As for the grassing,well the Tims have got a lot of form for phoning the OB and peoples employers for stuff that the person is posting or tweeting.If you think it's cool to get someone arrested in a dawn raid or lose their livelihood over something they type on social media then you are an arsehole in my eyes.

Again with the grassng - seriously, have you left school? I don't think its "cool" if someone gets lifted for racist, sectarian or threatening posts and they lose their livelihood - I think it is proper and proportionate. Most normal people I suggest agree with that; if you however think that someone should be able to remain anonymous and post whatever they want or threaten whoever they want without any repercussions, then you clearly condone extremist views and behaviour and/or think this way yourself.