Ek Celt - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

It is it just me that thinks it's childish to take the huff on a message board?

It's in keeping with the whole kerfuffle - folks on that thread were sniping at him for being a grass or worse - openly admitting to being a grass. Edward Snowden wouldn't last 5 mins on here if he attempted to justify his actions..........

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's in keeping with the whole kerfuffle - folks on that thread were sniping at him for being a grass or worse - openly admitting to being a grass. Edward Snowden wouldn't last 5 mins on here if he attempted to justify his actions..........

fer####sake haha!

I'll be straight up honest I didn't like him.He's the type of handwringing prowler that's ruined the Internet for the alright folk.

As for the grassing,well the Tims have got a lot of form for phoning the OB and peoples employers for stuff that the person is posting or tweeting.If you think it's cool to get someone arrested in a dawn raid or lose their livelihood over something they type on social media then you are an arsehole in my eyes.

I'll be straight up honest I didn't like him.He's the type of handwringing prowler that's ruined the Internet for the alright folk.

As for the grassing,well the Tims have got a lot of form for phoning the OB and peoples employers for stuff that the person is posting or tweeting.If you think it's cool to get someone arrested in a dawn raid or lose their livelihood over something they type on social media then you are an arsehole in my eyes.

Does that include the abuse of handicapped children, as happened last weekend? Is that okay in your book?

Does that include the abuse of handicapped children, as happened last weekend? Is that okay in your book?

That loon is an arsehole but does he deserve his name in the papers,arrested and to lose his job...No (maybe name in the papers to highlight his arseholery)

Last time I looked being a horrible arsehole wasn't a criminal offence.

Worst fans for abuse on Twitter that I've come across are Rangers fans but I'd still say the same thing about them.

That loon is an arsehole but does he deserve his name in the papers,arrested and to lose his job...No (maybe name in the papers to highlight his arseholery)

Last time I looked being a horrible arsehole wasn't a criminal offence.

Worst fans for abuse on Twitter that I've come across are Rangers fans but I'd still say the same thing about them.

Maybe I'm biased but since my brother has Cerebral Palsy I'd lock the up and throw away the key. If insulting someones religion is a criminal offence then why not any disability? You're an apologist for these scum.

Ive watched my brother being called a spazzy and seen him cry because of it. I've been in plenty of fights because of it too. He's a big boy now so can laugh it off but I'd still give anyone abusing him a doing if I could get my hands on them.

The anonymity of Twitter is no excuse for the abuse.

Maybe I'm biased but since my brother has Cerebral Palsy I'd lock the up and throw away the key. If insulting someones religion is a criminal offence then why not any disability? You're an apologist for these scum.

Ive watched my brother being called a spazzy and seen him cry because of it. I've been in plenty of fights because of it too. He's a big boy now so can laugh it off but I'd still give anyone abusing him a doing if I could get my hands on them.

The anonymity of Twitter is no excuse for the abuse.

Yes it's all my fault

So you would lock someone up for life for a comment about a disabled kid ? That's just fookin daft mate.

I obviously didn't stress how much of an arsehole that boy was in the three times I called him an arsehole so I could see why Renfrew would call me an apologist for his ilk.Easy mistake to make.

You made it abundantly clear you don't like Ek_celt. Fair enough, that's your opinion. You did however say you felt it wasn't a crime to slag off disabled people. Hence why you're an apologist.

Why is it okay to abuse disabled people but you can't abuse their religion?

That's the essence of what you've said so I'd like to know how you justify it?

Is it a crime to abuse disabled people?

I don't know. It must be covered somewhere or they wouldn't have arrested the tw@t that posted the abuse on Twitter.

Personally I think it should be, don't you?

I don't know. It must be covered somewhere or they wouldn't have arrested the tw@t that posted the abuse on Twitter.

Personally I think it should be, don't you?

That's good, didn't realise he has been arrested.

I'd say so, wouldn't necessarily punish it with jail time depending on each case but anything to highlight ignorance.

Social media is a nightmare, not an excuse but people say things they would never in real life

You made it abundantly clear you don't like Ek_celt. Fair enough, that's your opinion. You did however say you felt it wasn't a crime to slag off disabled people. Hence why you're an apologist.

Why is it okay to abuse disabled people but you can't abuse their religion?

That's the essence of what you've said so I'd like to know how you justify it?

Oh FFS were you dropped on your head.I DIDNT FOOKIN SAY IT WAS OKAY TO ABUSE DISABLED PEOPLE I SAID IT I DIDNT THINK IT WAS AN OFFENCE WORTH GETTING YOUR DOOR KICKED IN BY THE POLICE,YOUR NAME SPREAD OVER THE PAPERS AND LOSING YOUR JOB OVER.

ABUSING DISABLED PEOPLE IS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS

Why are you obsessed with people's religon ? Oh aye I forgot ye support Rangers

Oh FFS were you dropped on your head.I DIDNT FOOKIN SAY IT WAS OKAY TO ABUSE DISABLED PEOPLE I SAID IT I DIDNT THINK IT WAS AN OFFENCE WORTH GETTING YOUR DOOR KICKED IN BY THE POLICE,YOUR NAME SPREAD OVER THE PAPERS AND LOSING YOUR JOB OVER.

ABUSING DISABLED PEOPLE IS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS

Why are you obsessed with people's religon ? Oh aye I forgot ye support Rangers

I'm not obsessed with religion. I'm an atheist who'd quite happily ban the thing.

I was comparing the abuse of disabled people with sectarian abuse, which is what most Non OF fans bang on about all the time.

By saying you don't think the guy posting abuse on Twitter deserves to be arrested you're implying it's not as bad to abuse disabled kids. After all sectarian abuse is an arrestable offence.

It's what you've said. I can't help it if you don't like seeing yourself in the mirror.