Ek Celt - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He appears to have done just that.

I didn't agree with everything he posted but he didn't go over the top with personal abuse like some and at least had a sense of humour.

I get why he felt he had to leave but would have preferred he had stayed and fought his corner.

A lot of the club stuff on here is unsavoury and between the Inter Milan v Celtic game on the Thursday and Celtic v Aberdeen game on the Sunday there was some stuff posted on the latter match thread that lacked class.

It's unfortunate that he's packed it in because I like to see the breadth of Scotland on here.

A lot of the club stuff on here is unsavoury and between the Inter Milan v Celtic game on the Thursday and Celtic v Aberdeen game on the Sunday there was some stuff posted on the latter match thread that lacked class.

It's unfortunate that he's packed it in because I like to see the breadth of Scotland on here.

Celtic fans have lacked class for more years than i care to remember.