Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 84 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

nothing happening now will assist return to top flight in short term. What it will do is avoid admin scenario and predatory asset stripping. Sounds like many on here want us to suffer eternal strife.

For what's it's worth I think your decent fans have suffered enough and its a sad indication of what can happen to any club when the wrong people get involved. But some of the people connected with your club make it really easy to take pleasure in their struggles.

My original comment was more about Doncaster being a lazy incompetent pr!ck

Edited by ParisInAKilt

OK, Let's go with the scenario that King is the real deal and he will oversee the Rangers promotion to the premiership. What lessons have been / will be, learned from the mistakes made by the clubs previous incarnation?

It's almost impossible to think that any more mistakes could have been made by those running the club over the last few years. I don't know whether we will get promotion this season especially if we get anymore results like that against Hibs. We've certainly missed opportunities both on and off the field.

so what is the predicted shareholding after the next share issue?

King and the 3 bears are going to buy more shares?

The Easdales are not?

MASH has been blocked from buying more.

who'll be in charge?

it's giving me a sore head trying to follow this....

so what is the predicted shareholding after the next share issue?

King and the 3 bears are going to buy more shares?

The Easdales are not?

MASH has been blocked from buying more.

who'll be in charge?

it's giving me a sore head trying to follow this....

It depends who buys the shares the subject of the share issue. All those with shares at the moment will be given an opportunity to maintain their % shareholding though.

Ashley is in charge by proxy. Check back a few posts on something I posted earlier.

If the 3 bears and king buy their full quota, and seeing as Ashley can't increase they'll be ahead as I guess they'd look to additionally by a percentage available of MASH?

If the 3 bears and king buy their full quota, and seeing as Ashley can't increase they'll be ahead as I guess they'd look to additionally by a percentage available of MASH?

This kind of confirms that the SFA had wind of this before they told Ashley to do one.

The court are unanimous in finding that he is a mendacious witness whose evidence should not be accepted on any issue unless it is supported by documents and other objective evidence. It was remarkable that King showed no sign of embarrassment or any emotion when he conceded that he had lied to the (Sars) commissioner in a number of his income tax returns. In our assessment, he is a glib and shameless liar.

Proper Rangers man though Judge

This kind of confirms that the SFA had wind of this before they told Ashley to do one.

I've heard that King spoke to the SFA recently and asked about any issues regarding Fit and Proper test and there would be none.

I've heard that King spoke to the SFA recently and asked about any issues regarding Fit and Proper test and there would be none.

Agree , doubt King would be committing to buying shares without some level of SFA assurance.

Doncaster is a walloper but the Rangers part he states is a legally binding fact.

It seems the masses are up in arms over this.

Pish. If it is a legally binding fact, why did rangers shit themselves and take down a statement claiming the club was more than 2 years old when BDO told them to?

Think this gives around 35% to the king and Park block.Getting pretty close now. Wonder if the Easdales will crack.

They would have to announce that they are teaming up or they would be in violation of takeover panel rules.

For now, it is a 3 way fight.

How can this be good news?

Anything that gets us on the path to getting the likes of Somers and the Easdales out of the boardroom is good news. Likewise anything that has a possibility of lessening Ashley's stranglehold on the commercial rights is a positive as well.