Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 29 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Indeed.

An application to join was accepted by the league members and the applicants were allowed to join and participate in League 2.

Despite being unable to file accounts for the previous three years I understand? So they were fast tracked into the bottom tier.

edit: I made the point earlier, RFC were given favours last time around despite what they like to say about it now. But if they do stumble again and crash... after the last three years of revenge this and revenge that and the lists how much goodwill is left? There is no fear of them not being in the SPL now...It is a dangerous time for them.

Edited by thplinth

rangers could have been the victims of fraud. That changes the landscape. We have moved on from revenge.

Oh Eddard, always the victim... but in this instance it is not that simple. The fraudsters here look like the owner of RFC and then the administrators of RFC colluding to defraud the creditors. Rangers is not the victim in this scenario, Rangers is more the fraudster, ripping off the people who it owes money to.

Rangers fans in turn may have been a victim of a second fraud when they invested in a company on the basis it owned assets which in turn were defrauded from another company and as such were never rightfully owned. Basically they sold you Tower Bridge and you 'bought' it.

The real victims in all of this are HMRC and all the other people RFC 1899 shafted on unpaid bills. They are the real victims.

Rangers fans in turn may have been a victim of a second fraud when they invested in a company on the basis it owned assets which in turn were defrauded from another company and as such were never rightfully owned. Basically they sold you Tower Bridge and you 'bought' it.

The good folk of Shelbyville would never have fallen for it.

I wonder how many boxes of Kleenex and hand lotion you lot have used up over this whole sorry episode? Totally pathetic bloodlust brought on by your jealousy and bitterness.

I would recommend that all those with a wee hard on for Rangers death think about the big tax case. According to the self proclaimed soothsayers that was done and dusted and we were dead in the water. And what happened?

So before you dig the grave it's useful to check that the patient is in fact dead. Seems to me we still "aten't dead".

I'm off to buy shares in whoever owns kleenex. Might as well make profit on you mugs. ?

I wonder how many boxes of Kleenex and hand lotion you lot have used up over this whole sorry episode? Totally pathetic bloodlust brought on by your jealousy and bitterness.

I would recommend that all those with a wee hard on for Rangers death think about the big tax case. According to the self proclaimed soothsayers that was done and dusted and we were dead in the water. And what happened?

So before you dig the grave it's useful to check that the patient is in fact dead. Seems to me we still "aten't dead".

I'm off to buy shares in whoever owns kleenex. Might as well make profit on you mugs.

Aye but the life support machine is on a coin meter and you have no change!!

I'm off to buy shares in whoever owns kleenex. Might as well make profit on you mugs.

You died!

:-)):-)):-)):-)):-)):-)):-)):-)):-)):-)) x a million!

not many here. a few kleenex to dry my tears of laughter on occasion but thats about it. theres nothing sexy about rangers downfall and subsequent liquidation. fascinating but not in that sort of way.

yours is a classic reaction - attack others to take out your pent up rage. it wasnt other clubs fans that brought your club to this sorry state Renfrew, but now you are there dont expect them to forget the years of rangers lording it over everyone else, signing up their best players, winning trophies you didnt deserve, and the fans revelling in spending money the club did not have.

you will have to expect some continued derision from rival supporters - especially given the new clubs lack of contrition and deternmination to go the same way as its predecessor.

not many here. a few kleenex to dry my tears of laughter on occasion but thats about it. theres nothing sexy about rangers downfall and subsequent liquidation. fascinating but not in that sort of way.

yours is a classic reaction - attack others to take out your pent up rage. it wasnt other clubs fans that brought your club to this sorry state Renfrew, but now you are there dont expect them to forget the years of rangers lording it over everyone else, signing up their best players, winning trophies you didnt deserve, and the fans revelling in spending money the club did not have.

you will have to expect some continued derision from rival supporters - especially given the new clubs lack of contrition and deternmination to go the same way as its predecessor.

Well put

I'm off to buy shares in whoever owns kleenex. Might as well make profit on you mugs. ?

Yes you are correct.

We're all jealous that we don't support a bigoted team that's run by scum and supported by a large amount of scum. .

Got it in one.

I've enjoyed every second of kicking Rangers when they're down.