Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 26 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

2mgoxsw.jpg

rwmlgx.jpg

Someone has posted elsewhere that the above T-shirt is actually on sale at Burtons. is this a wind up? has this been covered elsewhere?

Burtons have withdrawn it from sale

Edited by dipped flake

lots of complaints recieved I understand. rumour is they are not happy over in the bears den.

God knows I'm no supporter of the rangers and even less so the bears den but I can see why they might be upset at this

BBC Sportsound ‏@BBCSportsound

Police set to issue warrant for arrest of former Rangers owner Craig Whyte http://bbc.in/1v8Um0S

I have absolutely no doubt of the immorality of the actions of some of those involved with the club in the last few years, it would be great if some of them were shown to have acted illegally.As sTrangers fan I can understand why some people hate us but for them the issue has always been about good governance of football clubs and if somewhere down the lines these people are held accountable by the law then that will be a good day for all ordinary fans.

All good news for the Craig white haters but this is all in the past. As far as the current incantation of rangers goes, the number one master f&cker overer is good old Charlie green. If he gets away from all of this Scott free it will be a travesty. We know from the Charlotte tapes he was involved in shenanigans with whytie way back.

Whilst the damage has been done it's good to see this.

I have absolutely no doubt of the immorality of the actions of some of those involved with the club in the last few years, it would be great if some of them were shown to have acted illegally.As sTrangers fan I can understand why some people hate us but for them the issue has always been about good governance of football clubs and if somewhere down the lines these people are held accountable by the law then that will be a good day for all ordinary fans.

All right lads. :-))

So Green double crossed Whyte. Interesting. (Pretty sure that is reading my posts. :wink2: )

I said it on this thread earlier... I long suspected Green was a front man for Whyte (and that Whyte was a front man for Murray).

This is going to explode now I think. Or they all keep their stories straight it fizzles out but if there is a double cross in there you'd have to think explode and not fizzle.

And the SFA went along with it...as usual.