Sat 21St Fixtures - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sat 21St Fixtures

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another enjoyable afternoon at Pittodrie.

Another professional performance and at one point we threatened to run riot then McInnes remembered that we have Celtic away next week so made a few changes with that mind and we slipped back into 3rd gear.

Motherwell next at home will give us Dons fans a chance to compare the bottom 3 as we will have played them in consecutive weeks. Not much between St Mirren and Ross County based on their visits.

Depressed

I take it you went then?

it was depressing!

Dundee scored a freak goal (lobbed the keeper with a cross) then offered nothing, but still thoroughly deserved the 3 points!

I got out my seat once, for a piss.

Motherwell didn't create one chance in 90 minutes.

Someone better tell them, incase they were in any doubt, they are in a relegation dogfight! Never seen a team look so pedestrian! To say they offered nothing would be overstating it.

Sutton is the least mobile striker in the keague, he can't play as a lone striker. Someone tell me and Craig Moore where he was playing? Straker makes me pine for Zaine Francis Angol. How Stephen Mcmanus is a millionaire from playing football is beyond me! Lasley is finished, he can't even get close enough to hack folk anymore.....