Chelsea Arsehole Fans - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Chelsea Arsehole Fans

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It still amazes me how guys in there late 40's and mid 50's still talk about "this firm and that firm" and the "top boy from such and such club" - I honestly don't get it.

Its the same with most of these type of guys when they are in a group they become loud, on there own they don't say a word.

I was on the underground about 5 years ago with my daughter, her friend and my son, going to see a Fulham v Celtic game, there was a group of about 6 lads in there late teens [chelsea fans] , giving the girls a bit banter but then they crossed the line, so i politely told them to shut the feck up and it might be a good for them to get of at the next station at which point they laughed it off and made some more comments. When we pulled into the next station, around 200 celtic fans then boarded the train - I made the point to the guy with all the talk - "do you feel safe being a chelsea fan on the underground" - the mood changed and they got off at the next stop.

Hooligan cliche bingo

On their own and I just told them

Paul Sinha ‏@paulsinha

Imagine how thick you'd have to be to be a racist fan of the world's most multiethnic team sport? It's like being a homophobic Strictly fan.

Just showed the Mrs the video and her response was. 'Are they compete retards, don't they all love Drogba?'

No rhyme or reason to these fannies and I do hope they get what's coming to them.

p.s to OP I followed Newcastle for a season and have to say I never had any issue with Chelsea supporters although have heard this sort of thing has started creeping in again. Kunts!!!

Anyone hear the Chelsea fan they spoke to on the news who said he was on the train?

He said that the Chelsea fans were singing about John Terry being a racist but they still like him. Went on to say it was a story made up by the press. Got to laugh. Sounds like he hasn't seen the video.

Anyone hear the Chelsea fan they spoke to on the news who said he was on the train?

He said that the Chelsea fans were singing about John Terry being a racist but they still like him. Went on to say it was a story made up by the press. Got to laugh. Sounds like he hasn't seen the video.

Delusional.

This story has spread a lot further than usual for a football story. To some people who maybe know a bit about football it makes all Chelsea fans look bad. To others who know less it makes all 'English' football supporters look bad (that includes us unfortunately). And to others who don't even care about football it makes all football fans look bad. They'll all basically get away with it when the furore dies down.