Chelsea Arsehole Fans - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Chelsea Arsehole Fans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zC_wiXrnHZY

Disgraceful. Anyone unfortunate enough to have come into contact with their travelling support will understand this is a disgusting trait that runs deep and plentiful.

I've been to many premiership games down south including 3 chelsea fixtures away from Stanford bridge, with the same people. All of us have previously discussed how we won't go to another one. Utter disgraceful behaviour which is far from an isolated incident.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just phuqqing daft. It's a well-known fact in Paris the Senagelse are utter James Hunts.

Aye, i'm sure they are. But what i am getting at is that it's not the colour of their skin that makes them c unts. It's just the fact that they are c unts, just like those Chelsea fans.

It still amazes me how guys in there late 40's and mid 50's still talk about "this firm and that firm" and the "top boy from such and such club" - I honestly don't get it.

Its the same with most of these type of guys when they are in a group they become loud, on there own they don't say a word.

I was on the underground about 5 years ago with my daughter, her friend and my son, going to see a Fulham v Celtic game, there was a group of about 6 lads in there late teens [chelsea fans] , giving the girls a bit banter but then they crossed the line, so i politely told them to shut the feck up and it might be a good for them to get of at the next station at which point they laughed it off and made some more comments. When we pulled into the next station, around 200 celtic fans then boarded the train - I made the point to the guy with all the talk - "do you feel safe being a chelsea fan on the underground" - the mood changed and they got off at the next stop.

Good response from Chelsea, strong statement, calling those involved 'abhorrent', backing criminal charges, and promising banning orders for any fans they can identify as members or ST holders

Would like to see some other clubs follow their lead. This kind of behaviour has no place in football or society

Good response from Chelsea, strong statement, calling those involved 'abhorrent', backing criminal charges, and promising banning orders for any fans they can identify as members or ST holders

Would like to see some other clubs follow their lead. This kind of behaviour has no place in football or society

^^^

live there. Honestly never heard talk of the Senegalese being arseholes! There are a lot of arseholes in Paris. Of all races! Especially the white ones...

This planet is sadly filled with nobs of all shapes, sizes and races.

It shouldn't even be classed as a good response, it should be the standard of response every time with things like this. Can clearly see some of their faces so they need named and shamed.

Also as others have said, half their team are black\coloured (whatever we decided was right)

At least we can rest assured that if any fans of Scottish clubs were involved in racist or sectarian bahaviour then their clubs would condemn them unreservedly.

Oh wait........

14eme. Good place for arab and white arseholes. I don't know where the Senegalese live though!

aye, true. Listen, I agree, and I canna stand them as much as anyone. I should qualify this:

My cousin (Swiss) was attacked by Senagelse people after a night out with her pals in Paris, so I 've got a bit of personal here.

Anyway, you earn too much biding there!

aye, true. Listen, I agree, and I canna stand them as much as anyone. I should qualify this:

My cousin (Swiss) was attacked by Senagelse people after a night out with her pals in Paris, so I 've got a bit of personal here.

Anyway, you earn too much biding there!

You're making a complete arse of yourself on this thread.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour in the video. Hopefully the police get involved.