Champions League Round Of 16 - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Champions League Round Of 16

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haters gonna hate

a lot of people on here love to get over excited about english football, its funny tho

Absolutely - for all that people complain about how shite it is, there does seem to be a lot of people very keen to watch it, especially on expensive premium TV.

One final thing regarding the sending off, a lot of talk of Chelsea players trying to get Ibrahimovic sent off but - and I had a good view of this at the time - the red card came out straight away, before anyone approached him so it's wrong to say that they influenced the decision, the referee got it wrong on his own.

disagree,watched it on TV and the replay of the incident and the red card did not come out strIght away,heavily influenced by the laughable reaction to the tackle by Chelsea players especially terry

do agree with you on the pundits in the studio,fukin erseholes

All i can say is Get it right up Chelsea last night got what they deserved, out with their cheating diving tactics. Atmosphere as well was rotten, typical plastic chelsea fans.

Some finish in Monaco the now. Total reversal from the first leg!

Was a good game tonight,I like watching arsenal,play some lovely stuff,but for years always seem to be chasing the perfect goal,when just putting it in the net seems easier.

Good effort tonight,but the damage was done late in the first leg.