Coupon - Page 23 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last nights twats were shelbourne who fecked my 8 team coupon up although it would be have been a 9 teamer but montenegro loonies scuppered that.Todays twat coupon is a £5 free ladbrokes bet and it is ...........

BELGIUM

BRADFORD ?

ROCHDALE

WYCOMBE

GRIMSBY

RANGERS ?

FORFAR

ALBION ROVERS

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

I never thought i would see the day when 1.i would take albion rovers on my coupon [no offence to albion fans] and 2.that they would be the team to feck up my coupon, :angry: .i am either unlucky or the worst gambler in the world as its every week where 1 team lets me down.

I never thought i would see the day when 1.i would take albion rovers on my coupon [no offence to albion fans] and 2.that they would be the team to feck up my coupon, :angry: .i am either unlucky or the worst gambler in the world as its every week where 1 team lets me down.

Join the club its always 1 team for me! thinking of totally giving gambling up, i dont lose a lot of money but its just so fustrating!