Coupon - Page 27 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've stuck the £20 on mayweather, chelsea and Shaun Murphy treble. Had cash on Murphy from

The start so could be a very profitable weekend if he does the business.

Nae idea about snooker but good luck haha

Don't know if anyone does them but Bet365 have their free £50 in play offers for both this weeks CL semi's. Best way to do these is hedge the qualifier against Betfair and your getting a "free", or very low cost £50 in play bet.

I have backed Barca at 1.70 on 365 and layed them at 1.72 on BF, net loss £1.64 on qualifier. Also backed Juve at 3.00 on 365 and put up a lay on BF at 3.05, again a cost of £2.50 for the qualifier if matched.

In these big games, especially when they look tight, I normally stick my free £50 on HT draw. Landed in the Madrid 1/4 first leg with the last time they offered this bet.

It's looking like I'll need to be happy with my £200 m8 :angry:

:-))

Haha I'll have it if your not happy.

Don't know if anyone does them but Bet365 have their free £50 in play offers for both this weeks CL semi's. Best way to do these is hedge the qualifier against Betfair and your getting a "free", or very low cost £50 in play bet.

I have backed Barca at 1.70 on 365 and layed them at 1.72 on BF, net loss £1.64 on qualifier. Also backed Juve at 3.00 on 365 and put up a lay on BF at 3.05, again a cost of £2.50 for the qualifier if matched.

In these big games, especially when they look tight, I normally stick my free £50 on HT draw. Landed in the Madrid 1/4 first leg with the last time they offered this bet.

Interesting. So how much do you put out on betdair? If that makes sense. I've never quite understood the exchange thing

Interesting. So how much do you put out on betdair? If that makes sense. I've never quite understood the exchange thing

It depends what price you are laying at. I am using about £100 for the Juve match and £35 odd for the Barca game.

http://www.oddschecker.com/betting-tools/hedging-calculator

The above works it out for you if you want to balance up completely ie same outcome no matter what result.

I got matched on laying Juve at 3.05 so I now have £100 of in-play bets for a £4.14 cost.

What I would say is you really have to get an understanding of Betfair and laying bets before you try and do something like this.

Edited by Dalgety Bay TA

If you back Juventus and Madrid on the double chance market at 7/20 then place your inplay bet as a draw as soon as the game begins at probably slightly over 2/1 then if either team wins you win your original bet and get back your free losing inplay bet = £17.50 profit and if the match is a draw you lose your original bet but your inplay bet will return around £150 giving a profit of £50.

I use this tactic every time they offer this freebet and although you don't win a lot it is a guaranteed profit.

It depends what price you are laying at. I am using about £100 for the Juve match and £35 odd for the Barca game.

http://www.oddschecker.com/betting-tools/hedging-calculator

The above works it out for you if you want to balance up completely ie same outcome no matter what result.

I got matched on laying Juve at 3.05 so I now have £100 of in-play bets for a £4.14 cost.

What I would say is you really have to get an understanding of Betfair and laying bets before you try and do something like this.

Aye I've got a rough idea, not going to jump in unless I'm sure don't worry. Cheers though.

A couple of my mates do the shunkyboy approach only difference being that they'll use their free bet on what they fancy to happen so tonight I think they are putting on Juve / Draw pre match and then the free bet on Madrid in play. So they stand to make £21 if Juve get a win or draw and £43 if Madrid win

Another mate puts the £50 on over 0.5 goals at terrible odds and then just uses his £50 inplay bet on whatever he fancies. Dont think he's been stung by a 0-0 yet but you could always cover no goal scorer. Over 0.5 is 1/12 tonight so he'd be hoping for £4 and change guaranteed and hopefully land his free bet.

Had a nice wee double on Sunday with a tenner on both Hazard and Aguero to score first. Paid 24/1! That's the second time this month I've had that bet up although last time it was Coutinho and Ageuro and was 45/1 and a fiver on it!

A couple of my mates do the shunkyboy approach only difference being that they'll use their free bet on what they fancy to happen so tonight I think they are putting on Juve / Draw pre match and then the free bet on Madrid in play. So they stand to make £21 if Juve get a win or draw and £43 if Madrid win

Another mate puts the £50 on over 0.5 goals at terrible odds and then just uses his £50 inplay bet on whatever he fancies. Dont think he's been stung by a 0-0 yet but you could always cover no goal scorer. Over 0.5 is 1/12 tonight so he'd be hoping for £4 and change guaranteed and hopefully land his free bet.

I think the last game they offered this on was Athletico Madrid - Real Madrid which was a 0-0 draw so you have to watch out with the over 0.5 goals bet.

Interestingly though if you bet the over 0.5 goals as your standard bet and then use your inplay to bet the draw this would insure against a 0-0 as you will win on this with your inplay bet. Any score draw will also mean you win on both bets. Worst result would be either side to win which would mean you win on the over 0.5 goals and you would have your losing inplay bet returned.

If you back Juventus and Madrid on the double chance market at 7/20 then place your inplay bet as a draw as soon as the game begins at probably slightly over 2/1 then if either team wins you win your original bet and get back your free losing inplay bet = £17.50 profit and if the match is a draw you lose your original bet but your inplay bet will return around £150 giving a profit of £50.

I use this tactic every time they offer this freebet and although you don't win a lot it is a guaranteed profit.

Good tactic although I would be wary of them eventually catching onto you being on a no lose scenario and banning your account from receiving the freebies. Then again if you have been running this for a while then you will have had a decent return out of them anyway.

As they are normally big games I tend to back HT draw, you are getting anything from 11/10 to 5/4 if you get bet on as soon as game starts. I will normally then hedge a little laying HT draw on BF if its still a draw come about 40 mins just so I don't lose out to a goal just before HT. Normally priced about in the 1/6 to 1/10 range at about that time of the half.