Injurys - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Injurys

kmcca5

Reading between the lines I think Hummels and Ozil are both really toiling with Boateng very doubtful. Given it aint a massive game for Germany and they have domestic & CL fixtures to come I don't think any will be risked. Reported that Loew is calling in replacemets.

Draxler has also withdrawn. Add that to Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Klose and Mertesacher all unavailable and we are playing them at the best time.

Dorrans and Berra wouldn't even get a game from the bench, so as injuries go those 2 are decent for us imo.

Reading between the lines I think Hummels and Ozil are both really toiling with Boateng very doubtful. Given it aint a massive game for Germany and they have domestic & CL fixtures to come I don't think any will be risked. Reported that Loew is calling in replacemets.

Draxler has also withdrawn. Add that to Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Klose and Mertesacher all unavailable and we are playing them at the best time.

Dorrans and Berra wouldn't even get a game from the bench, so as injuries go those 2 are decent for us imo.

I think playing the world champions in their first competitive fixture since winning it couldn't be worse timing. ;)

(But I get your point)

I think playing the world champions in their first competitive fixture since winning it couldn't be worse timing. ;)

(But I get your point)

Loew has said his players are knackered and have had little break since July. They had a confidence blow last nite and could be missing 6 or 7 from the team that won the final. We are in good shape with hee haw to lose. I would say its the very best time to get them . Much prefer this than the away banana skin facing Ireland in 35 degree Tblisi.

Edited by Eastiebeastie