Hearts Vs Rangers - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

McCoist - 'We strongly believe we can win the League'

How? I mean how in suffering can you honestly say that.

Also just hung Smith out to dry. Daft challenge no doubt about it, but how about you look at yourself, the way the team was set up and the fact we did nothing but fire long balls at a guy with similar agility to Dot Cotton!!!!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaaassssssss enjoyed that, great atmostphere, thought our players kept the head really well and deserved it in the end after a slow start.

El hass on his own up top really doesn't work, looked a lot sharper when keatings replaced him.

Thought daly was very good, won everything in the air and created loads. Players around him didn't take advantage.

Roll on next week

Would have won the game if Smith wasn't a useless walloper. After that Hearts were still mince and it took us being poor to let them win it.

Terrible discipline from Rangers and Mccoist will need to sort them out or it will only get worse.

Don't think the league is over though as Hearts are not very good really. Any half decent performance from any of the Championship teams could beat them.

Hearts had possibly 5 of our best 11 not starting today so you are talking utter Tom Kite.

Wilson, Bauben and Sow are amongst our best players. None even got on the park today. Keatings is much better than El Hass and just coming back to fitness, Jordan McGhee is a top young prospect and Nicholson and Carrick will also contribute big time. Hearts have a much stronger squad than Rangers and whilst we didn't play that well at all today we have a lot more to come and won without really having to stretch ourselves.

Personally I hope Hibs do you in the play offs then lose to Motherwell. That would be sweeeeeeeeeet as feck.

Those tackles were progressively worse.

If the first one is a red, then they all are.

Agree 100%

Also got to question how the hell Daly managed not to get carded until the end of the 2nd half!?

A most enjoyable 3pts.

Personally I hope Hibs do you in the play offs then lose to Motherwell. That would be sweeeeeeeeeet as feck.

:lol::ok:

Well after the playoffs last season I believe there is a football God so it really could happen! :ok:

Edited by Bzzzz

Sad that David Templeton has ruined his career by going to Rangers. Such a natural talent and had so much potential. Totally wasted. Same with Wallace but at least he gets on the park.

I hope Robbie and Craig use them as examples to our young players. Aim for England not Glasgow lads. Nothing good can come from moving there.

What are the chances either/both Law and McCulloch get retrospective disciplinary action for their embarrassing levels of cheating?

http://youtu.be/raOiPRBidUM

http://youtu.be/WyImgNNor2k

Absolutely horrible.

Both terrible but the thing is rangers usually get a ref that gives them these decisions - we have seen it for decades.

Edited by ShedTA

Don't think the league is over though as Hearts are not very good really. Any half decent performance from any of the Championship teams could beat them.

Nine teams have tried once and five teams have tried twice.

How long until any of the championship teams are due a "half decent performance"?

Sad that David Templeton has ruined his career by going to Rangers. Such a natural talent and had so much potential. Totally wasted. Same with Wallace but at least he gets on the park.

I hope Robbie and Craig use them as examples to our young players. Aim for England not Glasgow lads. Nothing good can come from moving there.

Any young player would be mental coming to us right now.

Can't agree with you regards Templeton though. Injury has hampered him more than anything. We could probably have a serious debate as to wether our training methods have anything to do with them mind you.

A classic case of damned if you do and damned if you don't.

If Rangers fans treat these teams with disdain, they are called arrogent. When Rangers fans point out a good record against such teams, it is dismissed by other teams' supporters as being irrelevant because those teams are so bad or Rangers should be much better. Really can't win.

You could accept that these games against part-timers who won't earn in year from football what a Rangers sub does in a week, they are no-wins situations. Grind out the results and get on with it. Take the slagging when it goes wrong.

Bragging is not an option.

The worst aspect of this result is that it does not bring McCoist's departure any closer. He and his management team will hang on to the bitter end. Why? With the exception Kenny Mac, the other two are utterly unemployable in any coaching/management capacity . There was a time when I would have said Ally's presence at the club was more important than his ability to get results. He represented the fans and the soul of the club in the face of countless others who had only financial gain in their minds. Now that is gone for me. Ally Ally GTF is not that far away from being chanted and that will be bad. Also its going to be hard to distinguish between boycotting fans and those who have had enough of the crap football. I think you will see fans deserting the club in their droves.

ps any tickets going for QoTS away ? :wink2: :wink2: