codes from Uefa received? - Page 20 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Dillinger said:

Done!!!! 

To save any panicking, I assume when others click in to their "My Tickets" its blank, but you can see it in Order History?

I have my tickets in “My Tickets” and “Order History”.

Confirmation email went to my junk folder.

J

6 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

There's thousands trying for them mate.  It's not a farce, I clicked bang on at twelve and went Germany, Hungary and then Switzerland and got 3x fans first.   Email confirmation by 12.01

Never received an email either but have the sales conformation from website and states:-

This ticket will be available in the app closer to the match.

Had 3 x fans first for Germany game for me & my two lads in my cart and it crashed during purchase process. To get them had to retry several times as said not available but they did eventually add. Tickets had then all gone from cart after the crash and no fans first cat left after that. Annoying but 3 x 195 EUR tix secured. 

Also 3 x 30 EUR for Swiss game. Just going to first two and will do the honourable thing, letting the tickets drop down to the next points level. No selling the codes for the Hungary game to some mates here. 

That was stressful.

That was a nightmare, husband hadn’t completed his passport details on his uefa account so wouldn’t let me purchase initially . If I hadn’t been at home we were fooked. No idea how I managed to get 6 tickets for eur 385 with no help under that stress and having to authorise payment twice in my bank app ! . 

Zehr stressig. Myself and Mrs B were sitting together on our phones pressed at exactly the same time she got fans first for the German game I didn't. Same for the Swiss game so we both went to the 60€ tickets same for Hungary....and relax. 

Stressful and 26mins in total for 2 games.

Buying in parallel with Mrs Grim, but I got timed out as she couldn't get past the seat selection.   (Me waiting to make sure we were in the same category.)

She switched from computer to phone and we started over.   This time OK.

Cat.3s for Switzerland & Hungary.