codes from Uefa received? - Page 13 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

13 minutes ago, Exiled ICT said:

I just created a new one, no bother.

Not sure the email addresses have to match now, I may have been mistaken about that one.

I think the email address for each organisation will have to match, when you click on the portal link from SFA it opens up a window with your SFA email address already pasted in place but greyed out so as you can’t change it to your new email address within UEFA.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the only fair way to solve this is to offer everyone over 12 points a ticket at the average price (£210 for Munich, probably half this for the other games) in a 48-hour window next week; that way nobody needs to take any more unpaid leave, reschedule any meetings or take another sickie - we just buy a ticket when convenient. This would also make it easier to link bookings making sure groups and families were seated together.

Edited by Craigos
typo

I'm fed up with the closed shop of SSC members who have points that lets them garner more points.

So fine, if those with > 12 points  want early access, let them have it, but only to the Cat 1 & 2 seats.

As for the the access codes. Wish I put a bet on yesterday when I said: the SFA/SSC will mess it up.

To be fair they probably offshored the IT to India & there was a cyclone there yesterday that took power out & some UK banking systems, offline, last night.

12 minutes ago, Dangerous said:

As we are waiting there are 5,070,842,774,902,500,000,000,000  different possible codes using 26 letters and 1-9 so we could try and guess our next three codes before they arrive. 

Most of us would probably be able to do so before this shower gets it right.

Sounds like a job for ChatGPT.

55 minutes ago, WeeJohnny said:

As I understood it (I could be wrong) UEFA were opening up the ticket portal for a day for each association to stagger the web traffic. Did another association go before us and was it OK for them ? Also if this is right does it mean there is only a limited window of today for them to get this sorted, Surely this would have been tested to the nth degree? IT's not just one error i.e. the release of codes to those with <12 points but getting the dates and days wrong for two out of three matches is just embarrassing - surely someone reviewed this before it was launched ?   

Think Stevie Wonder was on the checking committee, he’s blaming his guide dog Rayban for the failure to spot the errors 🫣

4 minutes ago, quaixy said:

I'm fed up with the closed shop of SSC members who have points that lets them garner more points.

It's not a closed shop.

Umpteen matches have been open to low and even zero pointers.

Go to the right matches and you'll soon have the points for all matches.

10 minutes ago, quaixy said:

So fine, if those with > 12 points  want early access, let them have it, but only to the Cat 1 & 2 seats.

As for the the access codes. Wish I put a bet on yesterday when I said: the SFA/SSC will mess it up.

To be fair they probably offshored the IT to India & there was a cyclone there yesterday that took power out & some UK banking systems, offline, last night.

1st post claiming the SSC is a closed shop

Away back to smoking yer dope

7 minutes ago, quaixy said:

There speaks someone who hasn’t been arsed going to the less attractive games that have gone to low points levels recently. I’m on 17 but was in Dublin & Krakow with home end tickets, I’ve since managed some away games & boosted my points. Effort & commitment deserves the reward of preferential ticket access.

24 minutes ago, Craigos said:

I think the only fair way to solve this is to offer everyone over 12 points a ticket at the average price (£210 for Munich, probably half this for the other games) in a 48-hour window next week; that way nobody needs to take any more unpaid leave, reschedule any meetings or take another sickie - we just buy a ticket when convenient. This would also make it easier to link bookings making sure groups and families were seated together.

What about the 11 pointers?

Just now, RDFH64 said:

There speaks someone who hasn’t been arsed going to the less attractive games that have gone to low points levels recently. I’m on 17 but was in Dublin & Krakow with home end tickets, I’ve since managed some away games & boosted my points. Effort & commitment deserves the reward of preferential ticket access.

Why preferential ticket access beyond being guaranteed three tickets? That has never been suggested as a perk of getting more points 

15 minutes ago, quaixy said:

I’m not sure you grasp the concept of a loyalty system. 

10 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I am hearing an email coming shortly and expect to stand down for today. This is second hand mind. 

Was assuming it will be tomorrow or more likely Friday for the sale. 

Also, can understand them not rushing the comms now - they’ll be shitting it to make another mistake.  Can imagine this will be getting proof-read a few times before they confirm what’s happening now.