Ticket allocations and SSC points - Page 18 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket allocations and SSC points

GLOSTA

1 hour ago, stocky said:

Anyone any idea when code email will arrive.

I was hoping today, but obviously not...

Read on FB (take with a pinch of salt) that they are being sent out Wednesday AM.

Well into the whites of the eye territory. 

J

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bristolhibby said:

Read on FB (take with a pinch of salt) that they are being sent out Wednesday AM.

Well into the whites of the eye territory. 

J

If true, can't understand that. Sending out 10,000 codes by email is bound to lead to some taking longer than others to make it through. Why risk someone's arriving late - send it the day before surely?

23 hours ago, macwomble said:

Unfortunately you need to buy individually and if you’re in different categories you won’t be seated together. There’s also no guarantee you’ll be seated together anyway. At the last Euros we filled in all the appropriate bits for the 5 of us to link orders. Worked at Hampden a treat and all together. For Wembley 4 of us together and one 100 yds away. PS  Good luck on Wednesday. We’re having another  stress masterclass at mine on Wednesday lunchtime to buy. Brilliant to have the first  game but feel we’re being a bit punished re: the prices being 195€ for 2nd cheapest tickets. It’s probably  a  once in a lifetime experience. I think that the most any 32-12 pointers will be forced to pay is the €195 as I don’t think we’ll get many cat 1 and 2 tickets. Really feel for 11 pointers having to decide on paying up €600 when all other group games are max of €200. UEFA should be selling the tickets to qualifying teams for this game at the same price bandings as the other group games and only charging outwith that the higher prices.

holly shit! wasnt expecting to be paying that. where are the ticket prices published?

On 11/28/2023 at 6:37 AM, trout101 said:

where did you find a reseller and how did you ensure you didn't get scammed?

On 11/28/2023 at 6:37 AM, trout101 said:

where did you find a reseller and how did you ensure you didn't get scammed?

I bought from a reseller in belgium. it was a risk but they sent me the tickets to phone and there was no issue getting in. they were expensive i remember

'sake, I'd just settled down in my jammies and came on here to see what's going on and have gone and spilt ma cocoa!

Got all hyperanimated checking emails an' stuff.   It'll be fine  🥶, it'll be fine  🥶, it'll be fine  🥶...  

9 hours ago, macwomble said:

I have said  a few times I think that 12-32 pointers will all get the lower 2 priced categories if thats what they want. Mind you 195€ ain’t that low! In the stadium in Munich it looks to me from the ticketing plan there are less fan first tickets by % of the whole stadium than some grounds but quite a high number of cat 3 tickets, so think they will be the highest volume will be allocated. Time will tell though! 

IMG_4137.png

theres defo not enough fans tickets in the munich stadium unless tey allocate some cat3 tickets as fans tickets. but i doubt they will reduce the price! probably only 3-4k of 50 Euros

May have been covered already

Four of us on 17 points. Does each person need to purchase individually through UEFA website then group seats or can one person take the access codes and purchase all four tickets through the UEFA website at the same time? 

5 hours ago, Big Brows said:

Four of us on 17 points. Does each person need to purchase individually through UEFA website then group seat  or can one  person take the access codes and purchase all four tickets through the UEFA website at the same time? 

No you can purchase as a group, but there's a max of 4 per purchase - so you can do 1 game at a time.  

8 hours ago, DesiScotsman said:

To all you 32-12 pointers, please leave us some spare tickets for the 3 group games for us 11 pointers on Thursday. Thanks 😁

In my group, around 10, all over 12 points, I know 3 are only going to two games.

Tickets will be available 

5 hours ago, Big Brows said:

Four of us on 17 points. Does each person need to purchase individually through UEFA website then group seats or can one person take the access codes and purchase all four tickets through the UEFA website at the same time? 

17 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

No you can purchase as a group, but there's a max of 4 per purchase - so you can do 1 game at a time.  

That is only for the ballot. He says they all have 17 points, so presumably booking on Wednesday. You all have to do it individually and then you can link the orders to try and get seats together. This is clearly covered in the info SFA sent out last week to us all.

On 12/4/2023 at 2:18 PM, macwomble said:

I think it’s highly likely a small proportion of our tickets will be the 400€ and 600€ ones! UEFA don’t care about fans pockets! Too busy lining their own!!

For Germany game

1046 tix at €600 and 2541 at €400.

3435 at €195

Only 2898 at €50

As updated on SSC ticket guide