SSC Tickets - Page 2 - Spain v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

I’m on 13 so still fancy my chances.

im ignorant on this - is it 1 point or 2 points you are awarded for an away game? As if it’s 2 then I’m thinking my points tally is incorrect 

Away games are two points. Drop the SSC an E-Mail.

44 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

im ignorant on this - is it 1 point or 2 points you are awarded for an away game? As if it’s 2 then I’m thinking my points tally is incorrect 

I'd be surprised if it was wrong, but you'll be fine on 13 I think.  

1 hour ago, GaryWood34 said:

Emailed them a few years back about mines mate and ended up having 3 added on so worth an email definitely.

49 minutes ago, torontoarab said:

Any chance you guys can let us low pointers know what section your in so we can look at Spanish home end close to you lot?

Unfortunately there's no indication given on the confirmation receipt as to what section the tickets are for, I'm also looking for a home end ticket for my son (11 points) so was hoping to get an idea of where best to buy.

2 hours ago, Bzzzz said:

Bloody SFA have ruined it, it used to be exciting ordering tickets, now it's just really boring and straight forward. 

I mind queuing in person at Hampden to get my tickets for France 2006 and being on the front page of the Evening Times in a pic of the queue. 

Bring that back I say!