SSC Tickets - Spain v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Does anyone have an idea when the tickets go on sale for SSC members? Also I currently sit on 12 points so what is the likelihood of getting tickets?

I am planning on going to this perhaps flying into Seville and out from Malaga.

Wouldn't think they will go on sale until after the Cyprus game. They seem to have enough problems getting the tickets sorted out for that game. Would imagine 12 points will give you a pretty good chance of getting a ticket for Spain. The stadium holds nearly 60000 so hopeful we will get close to 5000.

7 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Wouldn't think they will go on sale until after the Cyprus game. They seem to have enough problems getting the tickets sorted out for that game. Would imagine 12 points will give you a pretty good chance of getting a ticket for Spain. The stadium holds nearly 60000 so hopeful we will get close to 5000.

Cheers. Fingers crossed. If not I will try and get one by some other means.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I’ve just booked a holiday to Spain with the Mrs and we’ll be in Seville while the game is on (oh what a coincidence!) 

I assume I have no chance getting tickets in the away end with my 3 loyalty points even if we get 5000 tickets? 

Seems a bit strange there hasn’t been any tickets on sale for either end when the game is just over a month away? 

1 hour ago, Dillinger said:

Having seen the update of numbers on points, I'm optimistic at 13pts of getting now. Likewise if I manage to get one and end up on 15, I'm fairly certain I'd get for all 3 group games next summer. 

Fingers crossed mate, a few of our lot on 13/14 too. 

Just hope Spain don't stick to the 5%.

6 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Fingers crossed mate, a few of our lot on 13/14 too. 

Just hope Spain don't stick to the 5%.

Got a horrible feeling Spain will give us the absolute minimum. Without doubt they took the defeat in Glasgow badly to say the least and won't want to give us any sort of advantage in Spain. 

35 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Got a horrible feeling Spain will give us the absolute minimum. Without doubt they took the defeat in Glasgow badly to say the least and won't want to give us any sort of advantage in Spain. 

They seem a bit of a law unto themselves (they missed the deadline for telling us the host city for starters) so wouldn't like to guess what they'll do allocation wise.