The Get It Off Your Chest Thread... - Page 13 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Get It Off Your Chest Thread...

Was that not the Specials?

Alexei Sayle was decades ahead of his time.

Oh yeah. But things have got even stupider now. Speaking of Alexi Sayle I have never laughed at anything he has ever said. Not a word. He has to be the most unfunny professional comic. Although still better than Milican or that Howard chump.

Once when I was staying on Koh Samui (many years ago) after having a magic mushroom omelette for lunch with this New Zealand lass a tomcat strolled passed us sporting the biggest pair of balls imaginable on a cat. Oh how we laughed...

None of these cats come close, honestly they were massive. (Just thought I'd throw this in the hat.)

Edited by thplinth

:-)) Exactly, sins may be forgiven but never forgotten. Which is why a certain member is now a wee spider. :wink2:

It's a tragedy up there with the "burning" of the library at Alexandria that there exists no known copies of the "Bus Station Thread" or "The TAMB Story" or numerous other threads.

I sometimes find this sort of thing a little trying (I would've changed the names to protect the guilty, but seems you can't edit names any more - still, it's not like they're the only ones, though Newryrep's is a classic of the genre):

(its not the biggest away game IMO, if I could of only went to one I would of went to Germany away but it is the biggest in terms of bandwaggoners and there for the piss up artists)

I don't doubt that, just in my experience the Irish lads support EPL teams and have did for years