Season 23/24 - Page 48 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

59 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Emma Hayes doesn't take losing very well.  😆 

If it was the other way round, he would be sacked by now, up on FA charges and most likely the police would be involved. Obviously a different situation, but when Shelley Kerr hosted a meeting drunk that ended up in tears and players having issues, it was swept under the carpet. Different standards apply to different sexes, who would have thought that.

I see that Emma Hayes has blamed male aggression, what a two faced pig ignorant cow she is.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, LoganRoy said:

I see Mr. Furuhashi was back to his old diving tricks today 😂 what a gimp

This time around, I would say pen... matters not a jot though..

8 hours ago, kumnio said:

If it was the other way round, he would be sacked by now, up on FA charges and most likely the police would be involved. Obviously a different situation, but when Shelley Kerr hosted a meeting drunk that ended up in tears and players having issues, it was swept under the carpet. Different standards apply to different sexes, who would have thought that.

I see that Emma Hayes has blamed male aggression, what a two faced pig ignorant cow she is.

Her behaviour last night was very irresponsible. She should be publicly apologising to the arsenal women's coach. Accusing him of male aggression is very dangerous and could cost a bloke their job, even if the accusation is nonsense

9 hours ago, kumnio said:

Add the Irish lassies singing about the IRA to that list

Livingston should be embarrassed by that display yesterday. Bad enough selling the majority of your ground to the OF but allowing a display like that is mental 

14 hours ago, duncan II said:

Scottish football has to do something about the hun penalty bias. It's a joke.

Agree 100 percent Duncan. Ask Brendan Rodgers how that worked out... You Cannae say a word, been like this for nearly 150 years....

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Livingston should be embarrassed by that display yesterday. Bad enough selling the majority of your ground to the OF but allowing a display like that is mental 

Bad enough selling the majority of their ground?

It's a new club who haven't had enough time build up a proper fanbase based in a small town next to clubs much bigger than them plus they have nae money, what do you actually expect?

21 hours ago, LoganRoy said:

I see Mr. Furuhashi was back to his old diving tricks today 😂 what a gimp!

Is that right aye??? Kyogo lifted off the ground with defenders knee in his back, no contact with the ball, inside the box, but aye, Kyogo is diving !!!  Never a penalty ma fuckin arse!! 

FB_IMG_1711991927131.jpg

19 hours ago, kumnio said:

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/qWj71v32ThSDTEfW/?mibextid=BoOugx

For once I agree with you. Other way round he would be crucified. What a cow exactly....

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You really do remind me of someone else who used to post on here.. Can't even be honest with yourself. Funny how you started trolling me and still do... 

I think you'll find it was yourself who latched on to my post, old chap.

16 hours ago, EddardStark said:

it’s my view Rangers need to win on Sunday. After that we 7 games left and only 2 of them are at home. 

You'll need to win one of the old firm games. You wouldn't expect to win the league without beating Celtic at least once during the season? I wonder when was the last time that happened? Probably at least half a century ago, before they started playing each other 4 times. Pre 1965 at least. 

9 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

Hibs have the Rangers penalty at 34 minutes.  

🤣👍. Glad to see we aren't the only club that are paranoid.. It's actually comical.. We will be well up against it Sunday...