Bucket Hats. No just no. - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bucket Hats. No just no.

Caledonian Craig

Sampling the build-up in Glasgow but must say a pet hate of mines seem to be growing in number - bucket hats. I am not sure why but they annoy me greatly. They are something I associate as worn by weans on trips to the seaside or adopted by England and Wales fans or as worn by Bill and Ben the Flowerpot Men. Annoying. Another headwear I cannot stand are the water polo hats worn by Croatia fans.

Just a thread to ease the tension.

Edited by Caledonian Craig

37 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Sampling the build-up in Glasgow but must say a pet hate of mines seem to be growing in number - bucket hats. I am not sure why but they annoy me greatly. They are something I associate as worn by weans on trips to the seaside or adopted by England and Wales fans or as worn by Bill and Ben the Flowerpot Men. Annoying. Another headwear I cannot stand are the water polo hats worn by Croatia fans.

See-you-Jimmy hats? Just why!!!

7 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Top hat, mankini, Rebok Classics worn ironically and accessorised with a parrot on my shoulder taught to squak 'point harvesting bastards' is my ensemble of choice today - be sure to say hello 👍 

Does your parrot have an offical SSC ticket?

Can i add the singing of the "Hey Baby" song

That was done to fucking death in Brussels in 2001 when we wanted to go to Tokyo

27 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

Hey baby was rocking in Oslo

I don’t like a bucket hat but I’d have paid a million quid for one in that away end on Saturday. 

Hottest I’ve been at a match with no cover. 

Sunburn worth it though.

The Hey Baby song looked ace on the videos I have seen

Oh and Bucket hat are better than the bloody glengarry with the feather

17 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The Hey Baby song looked ace on the videos I have seen

Oh and Bucket hat are better than the bloody glengarry with the feather

At least Tokyo rhymes with Go

Shabby

Not sure you can have a go at any article of clothing when there's so much ridiculous clobber about at a Scotland game. And that's fine, it's entertainment, a bit of fun. I've worn some awful stuff. Nowadays I'd wear a bucket hat before a kilt. Not a fan of kilts. For me, I really dislike See You Jimmy hats. But hey, I'm not the clothing police.

9 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Agreed. Vapes should also be banned.