SNP leadership election - Page 20 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SNP leadership election

7 hours ago, scotlad said:

Nah, her scandal is she was knocking boots with one of her staff. Allegedly.

Speaking of which:

IMG_20230223_010437.thumb.jpg.0f0e4c45c0fb2d26d162ee7b5f39f489.jpg

I’m struggling to think of a female MP who is young enough for that to apply who isn’t a lesbian.  

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, aaid said:

I did say that. 

I thought that was in reference to nominations. My point was about MSPs and MPs only having one vote when it comes to the actual election. The same as ordinary members.

IMO most SNP members will vote for who they think will be the best leader and won't be swayed too much by which, or how many, MSPs/MPs have endorsed them. 

36 minutes ago, aaid said:

I’m struggling to think of a female MP who is young enough for that to apply who isn’t a lesbian.  

Can only be Anum Qaisar

18 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Can only be Anum Qaisar

I forgot about her.  That sounds to me as if it’s internet nonsense that no one would publish, so I expect it’ll be on Wings later today. 

Just checked on Twitter and of course Facundo Savala is spreading it. 

21 minutes ago, aaid said:

I forgot about her.  That sounds to me as if it’s internet nonsense that no one would publish, so I expect it’ll be on Wings later today. 

Just checked on Twitter and of course Facundo Savala is spreading it. 

Wings is concentrating on Ferguson Marine not filing their accounts and possible strike off at the moment

Edited by Ally Bongo

1 hour ago, aaid said:

😄

Hey, maybe he's a such a charmer with the laydeez that he can turn a gay girl straight...or perhaps he likes a more mature woman.

Either way, we might finally have found something he's good at! 

41 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Can only be Anum Qaisar

👍 

42 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Can only be Anum Qaisar

That's the name that's doing the rounds on twitter.  Gist of it seems to be that (allegedly) Yousaf's been shagging her - not sure if it's a current thing or old news.  Got to take everything with a pinch of salt these days, but if he is/was no doubt NS will be arranging a full police investigation and booking the high court for a trial :)

3 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Fair play to him then!

Sorry...I mean.....ummm... disgraceful behaviour!

😂

It all points to her: she's an ex-staffer of his, Asian background, suddenly parachuted into a seat with a healthy majority; and frankly there aren't many other suitable candidates, are there there? 🤣

22 minutes ago, phart said:

Not hard to see why shows like Love Island or whatever the fuck it is called are so popular.

And people suggest that there should be telephone or online voting in elections citing these shows as examples.  The truth no longer counts. 

There’s a problem with the timeline with this Humza Yousaf story, just looking at Anum Qaisar’s work history and she was a case worker in the Scottish Parliament from 2016 to 2018.  She wasn’t elected until 2021.  If there was something between them then, it’s likely they were both single - or in Humza’s case separated, so only Kate Forbes would have an issue with that😉.

30 minutes ago, aaid said:

There’s a problem with the timeline with this Humza Yousaf story, just looking at Anum Qaisar’s work history and she was a case worker in the Scottish Parliament from 2016 to 2018.  She wasn’t elected until 2021.  If there was something between them then, it’s likely they were both single - or in Humza’s case separated, so only Kate Forbes would have an issue with that😉.

Maybe she was the reason for the separation?