SNP Bad stories - post them here - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SNP Bad stories - post them here

Just now, aaid said:

You think that getting rid of a Tory that doesn’t believe in independence is destroying the party?

I think you and your kind have destroyed the hopes of independence, you are bully and can’t take anything wrong said about the NUSNP,, you sit up on yer tree and try to belittle anyone who has raised concerns regarding sturgeon,, for someone as intelligent as you, you have zero self awareness, or awareness of public participation regardless of how much pill data you come away with… I might be an idiot that can’t spell or put things over in a way that put my point across as I hope but there’s one thing, I can read the political land scape and judge what is best for independence,,, and for the record, salmond was set up and it’s all intertwined 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspected Cameron was a bad yin when she went running to Alister Jack to intervene in the (admittedly nonsense) GRR bill. I can't pretend I wasn't gobsmacked when I saw the news of her defection earlier though - I thought it was a spoof!

I can totally understand her being pissed off with the SNP but to defect to the fucking Tories 🤯

It's long been my view that the SNP is full of plants; I think one of them might just have revealed herself.

14 minutes ago, scotlad said:

I suspected Cameron was a bad yin when she went running to Alister Jack to intervene in the (admittedly nonsense) GRR bill. I can't pretend I wasn't gobsmacked when I saw the news of her defection earlier though - I thought it was a spoof!

I can totally understand her being pissed off with the SNP but to defect to the fucking Tories 🤯

It's long been my view that the SNP is full of plants; I think one of them might just have revealed herself.

If you are a plant, you don’t reveal yourself 

28 minutes ago, scotlad said:

If Cameron had any integrity she would resign and trigger a by-election. MPs should not be allowed to swap parties without a by-election being held to see what their constituents think.

Taking revenge on the SNP and trying to damage it is one thing.

Trying to damage the Independence cause in this way - Unforgiveable

Must have consequences and hope the constituents make it known

54 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

If you are a plant, you don’t reveal yourself 

Not unless you feel you've accomplished her mission.

Maybe she isn't but I can't fathom her reasoning. How can you join a pro-independence party, campaign for candidacy, campaign to be elected three times - with everything that entails - and then jump ship to the most pro-union of all the major parties?? It's like a Celtic season ticket holder deciding they're giving it up to go and support Rangers.

She's the psychologist though, not me.

5 hours ago, aaid said:

Dr Cameron, a former NHS clinical psychologist, said she had received support from Mr Sunak after her mental wellbeing deteriorated in recent weeks, but had no contact from the SNP leadership.

She rowed back on her support for Scottish independence, describing it as divisive. She said she would instead focus on "constructive policies".

This reflects poorly on her more than the SNP. 

1 hour ago, scotlad said:

Not unless you feel you've accomplished her mission.

Maybe she isn't but I can't fathom her reasoning. How can you join a pro-independence party, campaign for candidacy, campaign to be elected three times - with everything that entails - and then jump ship to the most pro-union of all the major parties?? It's like a Celtic season ticket holder deciding they're giving it up to go and support Rangers.

She's the psychologist though, not me.

Don’t trust politicians? Time and time again they let us down. 

5 hours ago, aaid said:

Dr Cameron

rowed back on her support for Scottish independence, describing it as divisive. She said she would instead focus on "constructive policies".

Wow! Politician finds politics divisive! I wonder how long it took her to find out that one. She really hasn't done herself any favours.

If an MP either stands down or is deselected then they don’t receive a a payoff.

If they stand for election and lose their seat then they receive a loss of office payment.

Think about that for a moment.  

State broadcaster stating the poor, now Conservative and Unionist politician elected by many thousands supporters of Independence, has been forced into hiding by threatening attacks of Scots wishing to destroy her and all her family. The uk government has stated unconditional full support for her . 

1 hour ago, Shaundy said:

State broadcaster stating the poor, now Conservative and Unionist politician elected by many thousands supporters of Independence, has been forced into hiding by threatening attacks of Scots wishing to destroy her and all her family. The uk government has stated unconditional full support for her . 

Any actual evidence to back this up? I'm not putting it past some idiot keyboard warrior and, if it's happened it's wrong, but am I the only one who's a bit sceptical?