Indyref 2 (2) - Page 135 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Indyref 2 (2)

6 minutes ago, aaid said:

I was planning to post that exact post yesterday but as a prediction as I knew you’d come out with that crap - you always do and I can see right through you.  I used to think you had someone in your ear who was feeding you crap which you believed.  I now see that you know it’s crap but don’t care.

are you happy with the direction we are going?

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

are you happy with the direction we are going?

I’m not happy with the current situation.  I would describe the party as being in somewhat of a holding pattern and not really being able to get on the front foot until the police investigation completes and either people are charged or the investigation is concluded with no charges.  I think your analysis is total bullshit though.

4 minutes ago, aaid said:

I’m not happy with the current situation.  I would describe the party as being in somewhat of a holding pattern and not really being able to get on the front foot until the police investigation completes and either people are charged or the investigation is concluded with no charges.  I think your analysis is total bullshit though.

time will tell regarding my analysis, come next autumn we will manage to judge.

3 hours ago, Och Aye said:

I'm refering to the response from the party. As was mentioned, in 2017 independence felt real. We had the fundamental change. A strong leader would have whipped up anger amongst Scots regarding Brexit but it was allowed to just peter out. Going to the courts for a ruling was stupid, did no one think about what losing that decision would do to the cause? (As Alibi refers, was is it deliberate? Certainly played right into the unionists hands). Has the Scottish government asked the UK government WHEN we can have another referendum?

You can whip up all the amger you want but Westminster says no regardless. That is my point. The SG asked for a referendum two or maybe three times from after Brexit and guess what? Westminster said no.

It is time us Scots took a greater responsibility for why we are where we are now. Too many sheep amd unionist arse-lickwrs and not enough with a proud Scottish identity wirh the belief that Scots can govern better than Etonian toffs.

3 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

and no its not crap, most of what i say is bang on the money,, you know this

From memory you predicted total wipeout at the last Westminster, Holyrood and local council elections which didn’t happen. You may well be correct on this occasion but time will tell 

Just saw who the SNP candidate was in East Kilbride FFS

I know him and wouldnt have voted for him either  

3 minutes ago, Freeedom said:

It's the best policy they've pushed for in a long time

Which has absolutely no chance of being allowed by our masters

2 hours ago, DOUBLE A said:

From memory you predicted total wipeout at the last Westminster, Holyrood and local council elections which didn’t happen. You may well be correct on this occasion but time will tell 

you recollection is completely wrong, Westminster election i said was impossible to judge exact numbers, i went for 45 seats. holyrood i was bang on the money again and i didnt really care about the local elections,, go check back it should be there unless its in the thread aaid got wiped 

Any Questions on Radio 4 tonight at 8pm

Alex Forsyth presents political discussion from The Buccleuch Centre in Langholm, Dumfriesshire, with Fiona Hyslop MSP, Lord Offord, Anas Sarwar MSP and India Willoughby.

Why the fuck does Fiona Hyslop go on these programmes - she is fucking hopeless

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

Alex Forsyth presents political discussion from The Buccleuch Centre in Langholm, Dumfriesshire, with Fiona Hyslop MSP, Lord Offord, Anas Sarwar MSP and India Willoughby.

Took a drive through the Borders earlier today. Stopped off in Kelso, lovely place, but about as much chance of the SNP winning there as in Henley on Thames. 

5 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

She sure is, but even she shouldn't be out of her depth against that dense cunt Anas Sarwar.

9 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

you recollection is completely wrong, Westminster election i said was impossible to judge exact numbers, i went for 45 seats. holyrood i was bang on the money again and i didnt really care about the local elections,, go check back it should be there unless its in the thread aaid got wiped 

That’s very handy then.  I didn’t get any thread wiped out, that was your big pal.  So that’s another from you. 

On 5/5/2021 at 12:22 PM, hampden_loon2878 said:

So my prediction for tomorrow is snp even stevens, possibly down 2 or3  seats, labour end up opposition, tories have a terrible night, as do the liberals,, alba pick up 4, greens up 4 also

46% snp

19 labour

18 labour

9% greens

4% libs

list,

Alba 7%

Small unionist parties 5% that will be key

but this is a stab in the dark,, very difficult to read 

So here’s Hampden_Loon’s eve of poll predictio from 2021 and let’s see how bang on the money he was.

1. SNP about the same
2. Labour in opposition
3 Tories to have a terrible night (they lost one seat)
4. Greens up by 4

and the clincher 

5.Alba to get 7% and 4 seats. they got 1.66% of the vote and zero seats.

Here’s more about why the SNP could never win East Kilbride West, the second preferences report.  See the demographics of the ward we’re talking about.  Still, an absolute pounding apparently.

Source: Ballot Box Scotland

IMG_0251.png

10 hours ago, aaid said:

So here’s Hampden_Loon’s eve of poll predictio from 2021 and let’s see how bang on the money he was.

1. SNP about the same
2. Labour in opposition
4. Greens up by 4

and the clincher 

Aye alba was a piss take although I thought they would get into a seat in the neast,,I will go with that for next holyrood elections,, 5, how much were the greens up by?couldn’t have been far away with that,   And labour and tories I have no idea what I posted and is pretty irrelevant 

How about the rest, GRR A disaster, sturgeon was going to resign, sturgeon will end up destroying the snp. Labour the main threat to the snp, HMPA’s a disaster. 

1 hour ago, aaid said:

Here’s more about why the SNP could never win East Kilbride West, the second preferences report.  See the demographics of the ward we’re talking about.  Still, an absolute pounding apparently.

Source: Ballot Box Scotland

IMG_0251.png

Few everything’s fine, I was worried that the party was In meltdown for a second,, well done aaid 

5 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Aye alba was a piss take although I thought they would get into a seat in the neast,,I will go with that for next holyrood elections,, 5, how much were the greens up by?couldn’t have been far away with that,   And labour and tories I have no idea what I posted and is pretty irrelevant 

How about the rest, GRR A disaster, sturgeon was going to resign, sturgeon will end up destroying the snp. Labour the main threat to the snp, HMPA’s a disaster. 

Greens were up by 2, so you were only out by 50%.  The only one you got right - the SNP - was so obvious given the level of support and electoral system that they would be in the range of 62-66 seats.  I’ll give you that one but it’s hardly a piece of stellar foresight.

For the rest you were way way off, you also don’t get to make predictions and then when they completely backfire claim it was a pisstake.  That’s the definition of shit-stirring.

Oh, by the way, I see that Humza Useless has just settled the junior doctors pay dispute.   No strikes in NHS Scotland, compared to the carnage in England.  He really is rubbish isn’t he.

Just look at the Labour Conservative crossovers. They really are just tweedle lab tweedle con of the Union . Squeezing in between is the anus liberals . 
unfortunately the SNP parliamentary party like the others are a captive of the establishment now. 
their sole purpose is/ was to facilitate independence, then allow an independent Scotland to have its own elections.  
credit to the UKers for scuppering the independence movement in a few years. We can’t compete on the experience they have with deceitful  and deviant behaviour. That’s why their trans campaign has worked so well .

Now. A sensible drug policy is something I believe Scotland can and should take on the UK cunts about successfully. Decriminalisation of the users affording better targeting of the illegal supply. Of course such sensible proposals have already been called “utter madness “ by the mental fuckers in the Scottish Tories 

14 hours ago, aaid said:

1. SNP about the same
2. Labour in opposition
4. Greens up by 4

and the clincher 

He had a point about the Liberals having a terrible night too, tbf, although, who cares about them these days? (Labour, possibly, if the polls keep going in the same direction and they need someone to cobble together a coalition with).

3 hours ago, Shaundy said:

Just look at the Labour Conservative crossovers. They really are just tweedle lab tweedle con of the Union . Squeezing in between is the anus liberals . 
unfortunately the SNP parliamentary party like the others are a captive of the establishment now. 
their sole purpose is/ was to facilitate independence, then allow an independent Scotland to have its own elections.  
credit to the UKers for scuppering the independence movement in a few years. We can’t compete on the experience they have with deceitful  and deviant behaviour. That’s why their trans campaign has worked so well .

Now. A sensible drug policy is something I believe Scotland can and should take on the UK cunts about successfully. Decriminalisation of the users affording better targeting of the illegal supply. Of course such sensible proposals have already been called “utter madness “ by the mental fuckers in the Scottish Tories 

Aye, for me the drugs policy was the one to go to war over with the UKG, not the daft GRR. It would, I think, have garnered much more public support.

1 hour ago, scotlad said:

He had a point about the Liberals having a terrible night too, tbf, although, who cares about them these days? (Labour, possibly, if the polls keep going in the same direction and they need someone to cobble together a coalition with).

Aye, for me the drugs policy was the one to go to war over with the UKG, not the daft GRR. It would, I think, have garnered much more public support.

Unfortunately we all know which cunts created the global heroin trade . 
King Charlie III of the UK is also quite apt nowadays. Not much home production of opium and cocaine . Officers Relish since the 1800’s 

7 hours ago, scotlad said:

The liberals having a bad night = the liberals losing one seat and going from five seats to four.  That’s really stretching it as far as a prediction is concerned.  The liberals going from being irrelevant to being totally irrelevant more likely.

Mystic Loon, the man who always gets his predictions right.