The news thread - Page 196 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

The UK is an utter joke. An unelected Tory who overseen the shambles of the Brexit campaign is now arguably in one of the most important government roles due to world tensions. 

#bettertogether

Aye, he has been elected to Foreign Secretary with one vote. That vote was from Sunak, who couldn't even get elected by his own party. Democracy in the UK. 

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, StirlingEgg said:

Exactly. They'll just circumvent anything to do what they like. British values eh 🙄 Annoyingly, they're treating it as such a relief to be rid of Braverman so it's fine to override democratic process. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if she challenged Sunak she is demented  

I totally forgot braverman had been sacked before.....sacked twice from the same role 😆 

This really does show weak leadership from the Sunak. He reinstates someone for a severe security breach who then basically starts a fucking riot in London. He sacks her.....then appoints a new foreign secretary who can't be held accountable in the House of commons.  😆 

British democracy coming at you live from Germany 1933 

4 minutes ago, StirlingEgg said:

Yes that strangely satisfied smirk of hers suggests that.

I think someone's got Caramac and Cameron mixed up with regard to bringing it back...😄

Caramac was a bloody disappointment too but made me feel slightly less sick 😊

19 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I totally forgot braverman had been sacked before.....sacked twice from the same role 😆 

This really does show weak leadership from the Sunak. He reinstates someone for a severe security breach who then basically starts a fucking riot in London. He sacks her.....then appoints a new foreign secretary who can't be held accountable in the House of commons.  😆 

British democracy coming at you live from Germany 1933 

Not forgetting all that Greensill capital baggage. Just in case anyone forgot... 

https://www.ft.com/content/806d73f9-182b-4922-ac9a-4028acefd33c

2 hours ago, StirlingEgg said:

Yes that strangely satisfied smirk of hers suggests that.

I think someone's got Caramac and Cameron mixed up with regard to bringing it back...😄

I just got an email about a petition to save Caramacs, that’s obviously what you are talking about 🤣 I thought they had already got rid of them and brought them back years ago. I am sure there was a large part of my life that was Caramacless as I loved them as a child but felt a bit disappointed when i had them as an adult . I must have been thinking of something else as it looks as though they have never gone away. Till  now.

Its like what you were saying the other day about the Jeremy Vine Show. I got one email for a petition to stop the Israeli attacks on Palestine, the next one to fight against the impending doom of the Caramac bar . 
This is what the petition said :

This would be a significant loss not only for those who enjoy Caramac bars but also for our shared cultural heritage. 

🤣🤣 shared cultural heritage. 

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

This would be a significant loss not only for those who enjoy Caramac bars but also for our shared cultural heritage. 

🤣🤣 shared cultural heritage. 

😅

They are quite sickly sweet now. One of those things where they've removed the more flavoursome/expensive ingredients and replaced with sugar. 

Braverman smiling always reminds me of Wallace;

image.png.3e253ff3fdd5527ec5601472d7b7b6a9.png

image.png.dea73bd29958d6933fef45ca4308230d.png

3 minutes ago, StirlingEgg said:

😅

They are quite sickly sweet now. One of those things where they've removed the more flavoursome/expensive ingredients and replaced with sugar. 

Braverman smiling always reminds me of Wallace;

image.png.3e253ff3fdd5527ec5601472d7b7b6a9.png

image.png.dea73bd29958d6933fef45ca4308230d.png

A pupil at school said I reminded them of Wallace the other day; I think they meant that as a compliment, now I'm not so sure!

15 minutes ago, aaid said:

There really are a lot of complete scum out there.  I reported someone yesterday for calling for him to be hanged. 

I had a holocaust denier reply to me when i told Michael Shermer that the fud Douglas Murray was wrong when he said that "The Nazis covered up their crimes because they knew the world wouldnt look too kindly on them whereas Hamas were boasting about theirs"

The Nazis did not see exterminating Jews as a crime and the main reason they covered it up was to keep the deception going as long as possible because it made transporting and killing more Jews easier.

I said that they only blew up the "death facilities at Auschwitz" because Himmler was negotiating with the allies and he ordered it done to show them that the killing had stopped.

Leaving 7000 witnesses from the work camp at Birkenau isnt exactly a good "cover up"

Anyway this joker queried why i couldnt bring myself to say "Gas Chambers" inferring that i knew they didnt exist and also "if the Nazis had a plan to exterminate Jews why were they using resources to feed them"

I tried to report but Musk has taken away the Holocaust/Genocide denial option