4 Points, 2 Hardest Games Of The Campaign Complete - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 Points, 2 Hardest Games Of The Campaign Complete

shanghaiscot

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have done more or less everything we could have asked for in our 3 games. A few other results have kicked us in the nuts up till now which has left us in a poorer position than we could have been.

3 points against the Irish is now vital and assuming we get that, we will be in a great position.

Half-empty, i'm afraid.

Would much prefer to be in Ireland's position - 4 points from two away games that we cannot match.

we have gotten a point in Poland. They need to go to Poland and get a point and we need to go to Georgia and win. Tbh it all comes down to the double header

you must feel a bit dissapionted with nil points from Germany as their form is clearly not in place

ROI result good for us, don`t remember when we were on top of group after 3 games last time :)

absolutely "must win" games for us and Scotland in November

now i hope Scottish party in Warsaw will be witout any unwanted incidents an everybode come back home safely and with good memories

Our results, and performances have been good. We cant control.what goes on in other games. Convinced roi are beatable, but their results have been decent. Can see a few draws in the 6 games between us, roi and Poland so key that we don't drop points against gib and Georgia, and who knows about Germany at home.

Good start, but funny results in the other games.

Completely agree. Games agaisnt Republic will decide alot, I honestly think we will beat them home and away, luck only takes you so far. Should be two cracking games and atmospheres :cheers3:

Luck? Ireland fully deserved that goal. Nice little draw in Glasgow and we're on our way x

Luck? Ireland fully deserved that goal. Nice little draw in Glasgow and we're on our way x

That Germany side you played tonight was much changed from World Cup and our game against them. Was almost a B side. Good results for you guys so far but I think we are the better side. Biased? Maybes.

The other results won't matter as long as we do the business, and judging on how we've played so far I reckon we will.

Btw our goalscoring record away from home must have been transformed under Strachan? Wee Anya has been huge for us in that dept. Great outlet.