Thirty Four Thousand - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Thirty Four Thousand

kumnio

Stop trying to talk to the SFA like they are decent normal human beings. They are not as they have proven so many times.

We love Scotland, we love the scotland team... but the right course of action now is to withdraw all funding from the team, and use that as a financial weapon to bludgeon the SFA board not into submission but to death. If you have them on their knees but then let them back onto their feet you have no one to blame but yourself yet again.

All of them have to go. (Doncaster and those other kunts to follow.)

This is so easy, all you do is cut off the money supply - 6 months max - all of them gone.

(edit sorry huge number of spell correct bastardizations and general fukk ups)

Edited by thplinth

The TA is the most nationalist rich, YES voting demographic in Scotland. So if we (the TA) cannot 'clean out' our own house, i.e. the SFA, what expectation can we realistically ever put on the rest of Scotland to ever clean out their own houses i.e. holyrood, westminster etc.. We have to clean out the SFA, it is the first tangible step. It is something we can all achieve quite quickly, if we decide to together.

Stop trying to talk to the SFA like they are decent normal human beings. They are not as they have proven so many times.

We love Scotland, we love the scotland team... but the right course of action now is to withdraw all funding from the team, and use that as a financial weapon to bludgeon the SFA board not into submission but to death. If you have them on their knees but then let them back onto their feet you have no one to blame but yourself yet again.

All of them have to go. (Doncaster and those other kunts to follow.)

This is so easy, all you do is cut off the money supply - 6 months max - all of them gone.

(edit sorry huge number of spell correct bastardizations and general fukk ups)

The TA is the most nationalist rich, YES voting demographic in Scotland. So if we (the TA) cannot 'clean out' our own house, i.e. the SFA, what expectation can we realistically ever put on the rest of Scotland to ever clean out their own houses i.e. holyrood, westminster etc.. We have to clean out the SFA, it is the first tangible step. It is something we can all achieve quite quickly, if we decide to together.

I'm struggling to see what Neil Doncaster has to do with the Scottish FA.

Apparently the worst Saturday crowd in 13 years.

Thats pathetic, surely the SFA need to look at themselves.

The teams on a relative high, confidence in the players and manager must be at a 6 year high, yet we have a poor attendance. The SFA are not fit for purpose.

Today's game should've been a sell out. Only Saturday game and the team on the up. £42 for North and Main Stands and £35 behind the goal was a joke and, even though I would much rather have been at the game than watch at a mates house as I did today, I'm glad there were a good number of people who voted with their feet and refused to now to the ridiculous prices. Even keeping last campaigns prices (£32/£25) would more likely have seen a sell out.

Wonder what it'll be like against Gibraltar!

First home game competitive or friendly I've missed in Glasgow while being home in ten years. But I couldn't accept the prices asked.

Was a bit strange to be on the subway gong the opposite direction twenty minutes before kick off. But to be honest, I sat in the Landsdowne Bar in Kelvinbridge and had a really nice meal and a couple of pints and watched the game on a large screen in a warm and cosy environment.

All in £20.

And that's the thing. For those that normally go and decided not to because they are tired of getting shafted by the SFA, it's actually going to be hard to get them back into the seats.

So the loss isn't just fans today.

TT

Edited by TartanTeddy

Don't want to come across as some drunken emotional early morning idiot - but that attendance today was a fucqin disgrace: 34, 719. SFA you want your arse kicked because you have no idea what make Scotland fans tick. That crowd was there IN spite of you, not because of you TW@TS

And you can try and ban me if you want. But you WON'T. You know you WON'T.

Edited by Khana Lagur