Season 19/20 - Page 101 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

So you have just 'seen them'?  I have just seen Lord Lucan.  Can't prove it though as I haven't any evidence that it was him.  But I will make it up anyway and put it on the TAMB.  Great when people get called out for lies on here.  Ormond did the same and went in to hiding for a couple of months then came back as the wind and pish tartan army or something like that.  My advice to you VA is don't come on with accusations about fellow posters on here without evidence.  The people that post on here are actually pretty clever ma man.  Anyhoo, on in 30 minutes on stage.  Flow Gently kid.

As I said, if the poster wants to I'm sure he will post them. You crack on with your fictitious burns night.

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

As I said, if the poster wants to I'm sure he will post them. You crack on with your fictitious burns night.

The poster wont.  As you well know.  As I said before to you.  Beware false witness.  Can get a man in to trouble.  I am happy to PM you facts about who I am.  Your friend is not a friend.  Just a malicious wee soul who you happen to believe.  If you want we could compare how many world cups we have been to following Scotland.  Or Wembley's.  Or how there is nothing worse than a guy who calls himself Scottish, wants independence and lives abroad.  Only the Irish can rival that.  I may be wrong but I think this board is your only connection to anything Scottish.  PM me if you want facts kid.  Until then.  Don't post lies.  Please.

15 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Why on earth are you engaging with that fat mess?  Fuck sake. 

And still they come.  And why do you think I am fat dear maid?  Will I send you a (real) picture of me?  Played football all of my life.  Was training my Under 18 team yesterday afternoon after work.  Played in the game after training. Knee is sore right enough.  But that's an age thing  Scottish cup last 16 next week and a home game in the Borders.  Never been fat in my life doll.  Like Van the Man you have been hoaxed.  Everyone makes mistakes though.  Your 'friend' has had you.  And VA.  Maybe it is him you should be watching.  Just a thought.  You wanted to believe him as I am a Rangers fan.  Very bigoted of you and very wrong.  But I forgive you.  Train back to Borders in an hour where I am speaking tonight.  You want me to do Tae the Lassies.  That would encapture you, Ormond and Van the Man all in one go.  Have a great Burns night lassie x

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just realised.  Boyd is ex Rangers, 164 goals, a Scottish premier league record.  And yet.  He knows nothing about football.  Is it just me?

It's just you RH.

The rest of us know he's an intellectually challenged twat who enjoys infinite stardom in his home village of Tarbolton because he played for the mighty Glasgow Rangurzzzzz.

Yet he is unable to string a coherent sentence together when asked to be 'objective' on Sky Sports.

That he in any way invokes the tragic death of his late brother on internationally broadcast television to support his 'insight' on Leigh Griffiths sums him up. His parents should be having a word with him about that.

So yes, it's just you RH.

Edited by Barney Rubble

Just now, Barney Rubble said:

It's just you RH.

The rest of us know he's an intellectually challenged twat who enjoys infinite stardom in his home village of Tarbolton because he played for the mighty Glasgow Rangurzzzzz.

Yet he is unable to string a coherent sentence together when asked to be 'objective' on Sky Sports.

That he in any way invokes the tragic death of his late brother on internationally broadcast television to support his 'insight' on Leigh Griffiths sums him up. His parents should be having a word with him about that.

It's just you RH.

Cheers Barney.  You were my last hope. He is not as big as Burns in Tarbolton I would bet.  I find him ok on screen.  We are the worst country in the world at putting down our heroes just because they don't speak that fluently.  Denis Law and Gordon McQueen to name just two.  Yet cunts behind a keyboard who have never kicked a ball in anger or sat in a TV studio are experts.  I get paid to talk in front of audiences and comfortable with that.  These guys got paid to play football and now put in front of a mike.  I would rather listen to the views of an ex pro who has made it to the highest level than listen to studio experts who are good at talking but never walked the walk.  Our greatest player imo, Dalglish is not a good speaker on TV.  But I would rather listen to him for 5 minutes than an hour of Tom English et al.  But each to their own.  Sadly divided country.  No coincidence that the folk on here that hate Boyd are Celtic or Aberdeen.  Right, decision to wear the kilt or suit for tonight.  Feel at home in the Borders.  Plenty Fermers here.  Have a good Burns night TAMB.  Fuck it.  Glenlivet Forever.

23 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Cheers Barney.  You were my last hope. He is not as big as Burns in Tarbolton I would bet.  I find him ok on screen.  We are the worst country in the world at putting down our heroes just because they don't speak that fluently.  Denis Law and Gordon McQueen to name just two.  Yet cunts behind a keyboard who have never kicked a ball in anger or sat in a TV studio are experts.  I get paid to talk in front of audiences and comfortable with that.  These guys got paid to play football and now put in front of a mike.  I would rather listen to the views of an ex pro who has made it to the highest level than listen to studio experts who are good at talking but never walked the walk.  Our greatest player imo, Dalglish is not a good speaker on TV.  But I would rather listen to him for 5 minutes than an hour of Tom English et al.  But each to their own.  Sadly divided country.  No coincidence that the folk on here that hate Boyd are Celtic or Aberdeen.  Right, decision to wear the kilt or suit for tonight.  Feel at home in the Borders.  Plenty Fermers here.  Have a good Burns night TAMB.  Fuck it.  Glenlivet Forever.

BBC, Sky and to a lesser extent BT, have allowed ex-pros new career opportunities in football punditry with highly questionable quality control.

Some are articulate and decent, even if you may not agree with them: Thompson, Stewart, Sutton, McCoist, Strachan, Fletcher, McDonald.

But there is a longer list currently employed by these broadcasters that you wouldn't even talk to in the pub: Rae, Boyd, Bonner, Commons, Walker, Craigen, Preston, Miller(W), Miller(K), Hughes and Derek Ferguson (even if he has improved his delivery over the years).

Compare and contrast with the pundits these same broadcasters employ for Rugby/Tennis/Cricket.

Edited by Barney Rubble

8 hours ago, WCTA said:

Saints level with Killie now after our win and still two games in hand on them. I’d be worried with Killie’s form if I were a Killie man.

We're in total freefall.  Further evidence, if it were needed, about how good a job Steve Clarke did.

14 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

BBC, Sky and to a lesser extent BT, have allowed ex-pros new career opportunities in football punditry with highly questionable quality control.

Some are articulate and decent, even if you may not agree with them: Thompson, Stewart, Sutton, McCoist, Strachan, Fletcher, McDonald.

But there is a longer list currently employed by these broadcasters that you wouldn't even talk to in the pub: Rae, Boyd, Bonner, Commons, Walker, Craigen, Preston, Miller(W), Miller(K), Hughes and Derek Ferguson (even if he has improved his delivery over the years).

Compare and contrast with the pundits these same broadcasters employ for Rugby/Tennis/Cricket.

Good post barney

Even I'm getting tired of millers comments. Hes become an even grumpier bastard the older he gets. Hes still a legend but that doesnt mean I or anyone has to sit and enjoy listening to him talk.

The list of morons you have made me laugh, any time most of them speak you can feel everyone else cringing, especially Rae and Preston. 

12 hours ago, WCTA said:

Saints level with Killie now after our win and still two games in hand on them. I’d be worried with Killie’s form if I were a Killie man.

Killie will be fine because of erm well because of hearts

2 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Screenshots or it didn’t happen.

Screenshots it you’re talking pish once again.

Correct Macy.  Ma heid is banging so having a beer just now to recover.  I had a great night at my 'ficticious' Burns Supper.  Wish I had a screenshot of it like Claude Van Dam has in his collection.  You and I have had wee disagreements, that's what football is all about.  But nothing personal.  Eejits. Having a Leffe just now to recover.  Fermers are early risers and by god I like the rising and no mistake.  Scotland Forever

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Talking pish and making up stories is your job. 

Says Claude Van Dam.  Yesterday you said I was sad and had had a lonely life because of the amount of times I posted on here.  Now I don't teach Mathematics but I had a quick look at the amount of your posts compared to mines.  Roughly 3 to 1 in your favour.  Do you ever think before you post kid?

I would love to see a screenshot of me being fat!!!  Wonder if it would make me better looking.  You see Van Man, telling porkies (pardon the pun) gets you a bad rep.  Like the wee boy who cried wolf.  Who will believe you now.  Do an Ormond and come back in another guise.  But less obvious.  Right, getting ready for church.  Scotland Forever.

51 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Says Claude Van Dam.  Yesterday you said I was sad and had had a lonely life because of the amount of times I posted on here.  Now I don't teach Mathematics but I had a quick look at the amount of your posts compared to mines.  Roughly 3 to 1 in your favour.  Do you ever think before you post kid?

I've been on here since 2007, you've been inserted this current username since 2017. 

Do you ever think before you post kid?

14 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I've been on here since 2007, you've been inserted this current username since 2017. 

Do you ever think before you post kid?

I hoped you would say that.  At last, your first sensible and correct post since 2007!!  Is it possible to compare the amount of both of us in 2019?  I think it would be close.  Must both be sad gits then.  Have a good day.  Kid.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I would love to see a screenshot of me being fat!!!  Wonder if it would make me better looking.  You see Van Man, telling porkies (pardon the pun) gets you a bad rep.  Like the wee boy who cried wolf.  Who will believe you now.  Do an Ormond and come back in another guise.  But less obvious.  Right, getting ready for church.  Scotland Forever.

You’re going to church after a beer for breakfast?