Bring Back Ormond !!! - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I'm pretty sure if Ormond wanted to come back he'd manage it somehow....

Plenty of people on here seem to know him and I sure he's a good lad in "real life" however towards the end of his time here he'd developed in to an absolute clackerbag of a poster with more chips on his shoulders about "hun cunts" than in Harry Ramsdens.

Just now, Fairbairn said:

Plenty of people on here seem to know him and I sure he's a good lad in "real life" however towards the end of his time here he'd developed in to an absolute clackerbag of a poster with more chips on his shoulders about "hun cunts" than in Harry Ramsdens.

Finally.  A poster from Scotland.  Did I fall out with you over the past week Fairbairn?  I have only one problem with Ormond.  He never apologised for making things up about me and then realising he was wrong.  Everyone is wrong at some point and should apologise when they are.  That is the only thing I have against him.  And Levein.

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Are you saying Harry Ramsdens hate rangers too?

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

Why are you replying to this troll cunt?! Especially after it looks like he has been banned or at least suspended. FFS stop feeding it. Jeezo...

On the same subject why are you allowed to call people c**ts?

• TAMB1 locked this topic