This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 30 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

He is too tall for a plastic pitch and shouldn't have played.  Sad when it comes to this in a top flight game in Scotland. 

Your off yer nut, to tall 😁 , is he to tall for me to spot him during the game aye 😂

Edited by jcs

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Only going on what the guys that actually play at the top level say. As in the survey last year amongst top level players.  What is your opinion?  You think that they are all wrong and plastic pitches are the way to go?

weather he’s to tall,  to wee doesn’t Matter a fuck, I’m saying I didn’t see him get a touch on the ball that’s not to do with height, that’s cause he’s pish 

Just now, jcs said:

weather he’s to tall,  to wee doesn’t Matter a fuck, I’m saying I didn’t see him get a touch on the ball that’s not to do with height, that’s cause he’s pish 

Oh aye JCS.  He is pish in your commanding football brain.  Never did anything in the game.  Yon Stevie Gerrard was pish tae so that's why he has signed a pish player.  You should get on to the Ibrox bosses and let them know your fantastic insight on what makes a player pish.

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Oh aye JCS.  He is pish in your commanding football brain.  Never did anything in the game.  Yon Stevie Gerrard was pish tae so that's why he has signed a pish player.  You should get on to the Ibrox bosses and let them know your fantastic insight on what makes a player pish.

Naw stevie Gerrard was a world class player , lafferty is cattle class at best

Edited by jcs