Does ScottyCTA Have A Weegie Accent? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Does ScottyCTA Have A Weegie Accent?

14 hours ago, phart said:

This comment had been pissing myself

"he has previous for this, he harassed Mark Viduka about the Bermuda Triangle in Bairds Bar back in 1999."

:lol: 

2 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Just watched the ISS orbiting overhead, magnificent sight :ok:

Saw it myself a few nights ago while not even looking for it. Had seen it before, so knew what it was. Always a wonderful sight.

Scotty, what's your official line on what we're seeing? 

14 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

I'm wasting my time with you...

No need to be like that.

14 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

...but... tidal swell.

Tidal swells are wind generated.

Wind exists. Water exists.

Gravity doesn't.

5 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Just watched the ISS orbiting overhead, magnificent sight :ok:

What did you actually see?

2 hours ago, Dave78 said:

Scotty, what's your official line on what we're seeing? 

Can you post an image of what you actually saw?

talking about that stuff is a waste of time if you have a false gospel that shuts up the kingdom of heaven and makes someone twice the child of hell (the Lord Jesus Christ talking to the pharisees in his earthly ministry to Israel).  Today we have modern day pharisees who refuse to believe the simple gospel given to Paul and are doing the same thing.

Galatians 1:8 

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Religious Christianity will make you believe that YOU have to do something to be saved other than just believe the gospel, when the Bible makes it perfectly clear that NO FLESH WILL BE JUSTIFIED IN HIS SIGHT and someone that preaches a false gospel that adds works of the flesh to it is ACCURSED.

2 Tim 4:

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Religious Christianity is drunk on the wine of religion and serving the flesh.

Bro' Eric Neuman

50 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Do these videos answer whether Scotty has a weegie accent?

No, it shows that most of Christianity (Scotty included) has religion and a false gospel instead of truth.  Puffed up in their carnal minds.

Problem:  Have you sinned and fallen short of the glory of God who is perfect and Holy (rational answer is yes)

Solution:  Receive the free gift of eternal life by simply trusting in the death burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ as the full atonement (payment) for your sins.  Saved and sealed.

That is too simple for religious Christianity who will always add something else making it a false gospel.  It’s because their carnal mind wants to have something to do with their salvation (impossible).  What they do is to reform the flesh (outward appearance)  to make it ‘look’ and sound holy, when God is not even interested in the flesh. He is interested in your soul and spirit which is inward.

On 7/26/2018 at 3:51 PM, Kimba said:

No, it shows that most of Christianity (Scotty included) has religion and a false gospel instead of truth.  Puffed up in their carnal minds.

Problem:  Have you sinned and fallen short of the glory of God who is perfect and Holy (rational answer is yes)

Solution:  Receive the free gift of eternal life by simply trusting in the death burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ as the full atonement (payment) for your sins.  Saved and sealed.

That is too simple for religious Christianity who will always add something else making it a false gospel.  It’s because their carnal mind wants to have something to do with their salvation (impossible).  What they do is to reform the flesh (outward appearance)  to make it ‘look’ and sound holy, when God is not even interested in the flesh. He is interested in your soul and spirit which is inward.

Have you ever sinned Kimba?  Simple question.  God might not read the TAMB ( and I am sure he doesn't) so u can tell me the truth without fear of the burnie place.  Sinner?