Queen Purred Down The Line - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Queen Purred Down The Line

What a tosser Cameron truly is!

I wonder how angry queenie is that he's disclosed how pleased she was at it being a no vote?

It's not exactly a surprise but she won't be pleased the cats out of the bag in public!

It really infuriates me as it's so sad that our own people couldn't see thru the scaremongering and lies from the 3 amigos plus Gordon Brown!

For me if it had been up to me then I'd not have said we were keeping the Queen in the Referendum campaign!

I think it was bcos it was feared that the oldies wouldn't want to not have the Queen and would vote no, but they were terrified about their pensions and voted no anyway!

Who needs her!

For me if it had been up to me then I'd not have said we were keeping the Queen in the Referendum campaign!

I think it was bcos it was feared that the oldies wouldn't want to not have the Queen and would vote no, but they were terrified about their pensions and voted no anyway!

Who needs her!

Agreed - it'll take a series of baby steps before Scotland is genuinely an independent democratic state. As and when we do get independence (and it now seems to be a question of when, not if, given the demographics) the first step to take once we're free of Westminster is a referendum on who we want to be our head of state, with a proviso that whoever is chosen has to have Scotland as their main residence, that they cannot be head of state for any other state and that it's a job that's for a 10 year stint only, with no hereditary passing on of the title. Should be enough to flush the Windsors and their ilk out of our civic life for good.

Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond, who led the campaign for independence, told BBC Scotland: "David Cameron has been prime minister for four years and he hasn't learned basic civility on not gossiping about what Her Majesty The Queen thinks, or doesn't think, to Michael Bloomberg, or anyone else for that matter.

"That's absolutely pathetic and he should hang his head in shame."

Take that Dave!

Sums the man up really doesn't it.

Of course the Queen is pleased, everyone knows that would be the case, sensibly she has been completely neutral in public.

She is well informed enough to suspect that Scotland will be independent eventually so her overriding priority would be the maintenance of the Union of the crowns, plenty of hints have been dropped on that.

She must sit there with that guy and think, Winston Churchill used to sit where you are sitting, and look at the f----- state of you.

Did not read that article until now as it was on the BBC and could not bring myself to visit them. Consequently I had no idea what the title of this thread was about, purred WTF... I cannot believe he has revealed this and used language like that. What a stupid prikk. Can't imagine she will be too chuffed at that as there can be no doubt about her lack of neutrality next time.