The Flow Of People To Yes - Page 18 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Flow Of People To Yes

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girl from my work just announced on fb that she'd never voted before but had today and was a Yes. One of the missing million......

Same here... An English lassie too.

Another said they had voted today for the first time ever. Didn't say which way, but i doubt it was to endorse Westminster!

Some english guy has 900k on No.

Seems to be a flood of people changing their mind from no to yes today. Wondering if its happening the other way around as well, and there just too embaressed to say? Feckin hope not!

Not quite so big a sum but I remember reading in the papers back in 2007 that there was some big money going towards a Labour victory. Goes to show.

How many people do you reckon who intended to vote NO, but when quizzed by a YESSER, said I'm going to/did vote YES, then actually they voted NO?

Once you are in the privacy in that voting booth, you can do one thing then say the complete opposite to your mate/family afterwards.

Fear of retribution/criticism will make people say what the others want to hear...